Author Topic: Omarosa rips Trump for not acting to reduce violence in Chicago  (Read 900 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Omarosa rips Trump for not acting to reduce violence in Chicago
By Brett Samuels - 08/15/18 08:11 AM EDT

Share to Google+

Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman tore into President Trump late Tuesday, listing off multiple instances in which she said he was slow or failed to act to help struggling communities.

"We have a big responsibility to actually fulfill all of the campaign promises that we made," Manigault Newman said on Comedy Central's "The Daily Show with Trevor Noah."

"I made a long list… of all the things he said he would do," she added.

“He said he would help to reduce the violence in Chicago and, as we know, having seen 600 murders over this weekend, that he has done nothing and he has refused to even travel to Chicago,” Manigault Newman said, dramatically exaggerating the number of people killed two weeks ago in the city.

The actual number of people killed was a dozen, with more than 60 others shot and injured.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/401900-omarosa-rips-trump-for-not-acting-to-reduce-violence-in-chicago
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Omarosa rips Trump for not acting to reduce violence in Chicago
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 01:23:25 pm »
Trump's not the mayor of Chicago nor is he the Governor of Illinois.

Those two are the ones along with the Chief of Police and the Police Commissioner who should be moving to stop the violence.

Not Trump.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 01:47:04 pm »
Trump arguably deserve a lot of heat for things he has said or done.

But I think all but three of us here can agree this is not one of those things.  Hopefully the MSM will call this whack job on it.

But I doub't it
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 01:49:41 pm »
Trump arguably deserve a lot of heat for things he has said or done.

But I think all but three of us here can agree this is not one of those things.  Hopefully the MSM will call this whack job on it.

But I doub't it

They won’t even call her on the proveable falsehoods in the book that have already been discovered.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2018, 02:00:44 pm »
The woman is increasingly grasping to stay in the news cycle.
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2018, 02:56:53 pm »

See, I told you nothing that happens in Chicago would stick to you, Rahmmy!
It's all Trump's fault!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2018, 07:53:14 pm »
They won’t even call her on the proveable falsehoods in the book that have already been discovered.

@txradioguy Is there a good listing of them somewhere?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2018, 08:00:33 pm »

I think evrything in the book with the exception except "A", "The", and almost all the pronouns.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2018, 08:02:01 pm »

I'll check.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2018, 12:08:34 am »
Two things:

1. Trump can't go in unless the Mayor and the Governor ask the Feds for help. Last I checked the Mayor and the Gov hate each other.
2. I don't want the Feds to solve the crime problem in Chicago.

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2018, 12:12:27 am »
The liberal mental midgets created the problem that exists in IL/Chicago and rather than acknowledge that liberalism doesn't work, they want the GOP President to fix it.  Got it!   9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2018, 12:15:23 am »
For the umpteenth time:

No government -- local, state or federal -- can solve the violence problem in Chicago -- or in any other major city.  The change has to come from the families and the communities.  The whole culture has to change.  If people don't become responsible, have intact families, stop getting pregnant at 12, stop the drugs, stay in school, take advantage of every educational and employment opportunity and live under some system of morality, decency and ethics -- the violence will continue.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2018, 02:32:08 am »
For the umpteenth time:

No government -- local, state or federal -- can solve the violence problem in Chicago -- or in any other major city.  The change has to come from the families and the communities.  The whole culture has to change.  If people don't become responsible, have intact families, stop getting pregnant at 12, stop the drugs, stay in school, take advantage of every educational and employment opportunity and live under some system of morality, decency and ethics -- the violence will continue.
Oh, it could be stopped....overnight. But doing so would take using unconstitutional means. Martial law would basically have to be declared in certain Chicago neighborhoods. People would be profiled and subject to frisking. Young males caught carrying firearms would be subject to immediate incarceration.
But the powers that be would rather have people slaughtered than use common sense i.e. unconstitutional methods. Including many "conservatives" who apparently would rather have people shot and killed (including many innocent young children) than employ methods that would cut down on the violence.

Offline verga

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2018, 07:01:19 pm »

Ben Shapiro said it best. This is a culture thing.
Thirteen percent of the population is responsible for 50% of the murders. For the last 10 years in NYC over 50% of all African American pregnancies end in abortion. of the 50% that survive 70% are born to single mothers.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline DB

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2018, 07:23:04 pm »
Ben Shapiro said it best. This is a culture thing.
Thirteen percent of the population is responsible for 50% of the murders. For the last 10 years in NYC over 50% of all African American pregnancies end in abortion. of the 50% that survive 70% are born to single mothers.

It is way less than 13%. It is black males between 13 and 30 would be my guess. That's got to cut it down to something like 5% of the population doing 50% of the serious crime.