Author Topic: Another Prominent Anti-Trump Republican Just Went Down In Minnesota. Here's Why This Keeps Happening  (Read 22338 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

:laugh:

You know what is funny ?  How people have not been identified by NAME, as to what they are considered to BE.  So, they volunteer themselves , and say, "I am not a malcontent".  I think, that has to do with being,  CONVICTED SPIRITUALLY? 

888mouth

Offline Frank Cannon

WHATEVER..

I think it is classy how you self edited "Go eff yourself" and did the "Whatever". You are an example we should all follow.

Offline Frank Cannon

I resent being called a malcontent.

Then feel free to pick one of the other choices.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

You know what is funny ?

Yes I do.  Oblivious sanctimony.

Then feel free to pick one of the other choices.
You tried to rape me at a party. I don't remember when, or where, or how I got there. I don't know who invited me or who else was there. But I know you raped me and you were drunk.

Offline Frank Cannon

You tried to rape me at a party. I don't remember when, or where, or how I got there. I don't know who invited me or who else was there. But I know you raped me and you were drunk.

The only part of that story you got right is that I was drunk, but that covers everyday since Reagan was shot.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

You know what is funny ?  How people have not been identified by NAME, as to what they are considered to BE.  So, they volunteer themselves , and say, "I am not a malcontent".  I think, that has to do with being,  CONVICTED SPIRITUALLY? 

888mouth

Let it go, @LegalAmerican ...  everything is good.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

I think it is classy how you self edited "Go eff yourself" and did the "Whatever". You are an example we should all follow.

Wait!  What??

Good thing I didn't see that, huh?    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

The only part of that story you got right is that I was drunk, but that covers everyday since Reagan was shot.
I'm demand a full investigation.

If I only had a nickle for every time I did that...

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
You are a genuine clown. A loser politician who barely squeaked out 2 elections for Gov because of 58 people on the ballot and then ran the state into the ground through ridiculous bonds for sports arenas was rejected because he is a loser no one wants. His state hates him and they showed that by not voting for his stupidity. As much as you Trump Hating fools try to prop up this incompetent boob who routinely fails at being elected by name dropping Jesus and morality, he is still an incompetent boob.

That's not what I read.  I know Minnesota normally prefers the weird and Liberals like Jesse Ventura and creepy Muslim Kieth Ellison.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

That's not what I read.  I know Minnesota normally prefers the weird and Liberals like Jesse Ventura and creepy Muslim Kieth Ellison.

I'd take Ventura over your pal Bush any day. Probably wouldn't have to have a high school drop out in the TSA stick his finger up my ass when I fly to Nebraska if he was President.

Offline musiclady

Most, lefts, liberals, progressives, are thumpers.

Yeah, right......... the Bible belt is filled with progressives and "lefts."  *****rollingeyes*****

You don't know much about America, do you?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline RoosGirl

I'd take Ventura over your pal Bush any day. Probably wouldn't have to have a high school drop out in the TSA stick his finger up my ass when I fly to Nebraska if he was President.

As if you don't like that kind of thing.

Offline musiclady

You are a genuine clown. A loser politician who barely squeaked out 2 elections for Gov because of 58 people on the ballot and then ran the state into the ground through ridiculous bonds for sports arenas was rejected because he is a loser no one wants. His state hates him and they showed that by not voting for his stupidity. As much as you Trump Hating fools try to prop up this incompetent boob who routinely fails at being elected by name dropping Jesus and morality, he is still an incompetent boob.

Thanks for the kind words, Frank.   *****rollingeyes*****

And for the reminder that the only proper place for you is on Ignore. 

Nothing you ever say is either literate, or worth reading.  BAD mistake to take you off my list for even one moment.  It won't happen again.

btw, Pawlenty may have only been right once in his life, but he was right about Trump and his admission of molestation of women.  And Minnesota "Republicans" are the ones who are fools.  Any state that elected an idiot like Jesse Ventura needs to have its collective brain examined.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Frank Cannon

As if you don't like that kind of thing.

It's way different when I am paying some 22 year old chick to do it.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I know you would.  Green Party Bernie Sanders supporter, conspiracy theorist kook Ventura.

I know you will appreciate this too:

Johnson: 

“If given the choice between a jackass and someone who I think is a dishonest, corrupt politician, I’ll take the jackass,” Johnson said, referring to Trump and Hillary Clinton, respectively, as Trump was on his way to securing the Republican nomination in 2016. Johnson said the quote is evidence he supported Trump, whom he voted for.

Johnson said he’s generally opposed to tariffs, and disagrees with Trump wielding them as he has.

Pawlenty:

“Although I’d hoped he could have risen to the occasion, it’s clear Trump is unwilling or unable to demonstrate even the most basic level of discipline, character and judgment necessary to lead our great nation,” Pawlenty said in a statement weeks before the 2016 election after the surfacing of the “Access Hollywood” videotape in which Trump made explicit remarks about grabbing women by their genitals. Pawlenty’s statement continued: “He is unsound, uninformed, unhinged and unfit to be president of the United States, and I am withdrawing my support for him.” Pawlenty said he had already cast an early ballot for Trump. Under a little-known provision of election law at the time, Pawlenty could have cast a ballot for a different candidate in person on Election Day. He didn’t. “I wasn’t going to vote for Hillary.” (He said the vote-changing provision, which has since changed, was “news to me.”)

Pawlenty said he supports Trump’s tariffs that seek to punish China, but he’s opposed to tariffs that hurt Minnesota farmers.

https://www.twincities.com/2018/08/05/mn-republican-primary-here-are-3-things-tim-pawlenty-and-jeff-johnson-disagree-on/

How endearing.  He viewed Trump as the Jackass

He's the guy alright!   88finger point

« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 04:30:59 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

.....but he was right about Trump and his admission of molestation of women. 

So bragging about banging chicks is now "molestation"? Now I understand why you and the other God sent morality police here are stone cold silent about Pope Frank, The Vicar of Christ, circling the wagons around child rapists and condoning it. I thought that was molestation but here it was actually what I was doing in clubs for years to hustle chicks into bed.

My bad. Carry on.

Offline Frank Cannon

How endearing.  He viewed Trump as the Jackass

DOn't really care what that freak thought about Trump. Know why? Because he was against the Patriot Act and the TSA because he knew they were corrupt and would destroy this country. Your pal Bush thought otherwise. After seeing how FISA warrants are being used to target innocent victims, looks like the freak was right and the God fearing morally incorruptible Bush was a lying piece of dog vomit that should be jailed.

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Chosen Daughter
It's Yom Teruah - YHWH's high Holy Day - The Feast of Trumpets...
I was quite happy to see that in the banner.

Me too Roamer.  How did you celebrate?

Online roamer_1

Me too Roamer.  How did you celebrate?

Mostly just study and observance the last 10 days... I am alone here in my Messianic faith, so not much fellowship, except for a couple places online... I don't have a shofar, so... But it has been a good ten days... A lot of guitar and Bible time...

Tonight at sunset began Yom Kippur... I watched the sun go down and spent the early night in contemplation, getting myself tuned in.., I began my fast mid afternoon, and tomorrow I will limit electronics and try to spend the day directly in prayer... Which is why I am cleaning up posts tonight...

I am mildly disappointed about Sukkot... It was going to be my first walk-off into the woods, but I ain't ready yet. :( Maybe next year...

Offline Chosen Daughter

Mostly just study and observance the last 10 days... I am alone here in my Messianic faith, so not much fellowship, except for a couple places online... I don't have a shofar, so... But it has been a good ten days... A lot of guitar and Bible time...

Tonight at sunset began Yom Kippur... I watched the sun go down and spent the early night in contemplation, getting myself tuned in.., I began my fast mid afternoon, and tomorrow I will limit electronics and try to spend the day directly in prayer... Which is why I am cleaning up posts tonight...

I am mildly disappointed about Sukkot... It was going to be my first walk-off into the woods, but I ain't ready yet. :( Maybe next year...

Chosen is nodding her head.  I am going to go off now and do some reading and meditating.  Close my night with prayer.

Good night Roamer.

Online roamer_1

Chosen is nodding her head.  I am going to go off now and do some reading and meditating.  Close my night with prayer.

Good night Roamer.

Good night @Chosen Daughter
Shalom :)

Online DB

So bragging about banging chicks is now "molestation"? Now I understand why you and the other God sent morality police here are stone cold silent about Pope Frank, The Vicar of Christ, circling the wagons around child rapists and condoning it. I thought that was molestation but here it was actually what I was doing in clubs for years to hustle chicks into bed.

My bad. Carry on.

I think the current Pope is down right evil - in the true sense of the word. And I've said so many times here and so have others here. Even raised the question of the "last pope" prophecy. So I think you'll have to come up with another example of our hypocrisy because that one won't fly.

Online DCPatriot