Author Topic: Melania's office rips Omarosa for 'lashing out' in book that says marriage is in turmoil  (Read 828 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Melania's office rips Omarosa for 'lashing out' in book that says marriage is in turmoil
by Caitlin Yilek
 | August 13, 2018 07:22 PM

First lady Melania Trump’s spokeswoman dismissed claims in Omarosa Manigault Newman’s book, saying the two “rarely” interacted after the former White House aide made it seem as though the two had a close relationship.

Manigault Newman detailed her interactions with Trump numerous times throughout “Unhinged,” which is set to be released Tuesday.

Trump’s communications director, Stephanie Grisham, told the Washington Examiner that the first lady “rarely, if ever, interacted" with Manigault Newman.

“It’s disappointing to her that she is lashing out and retaliating in such a self-serving way, especially after all the opportunities given to her by the President,” Grisham said in an email.

President Trump tore into the fired White House staffer and former “The Apprentice” star over the weekend amid claims that she had secretly recorded conversations with other West Wing staffers. In a series of tweets Monday, Trump referred to Manigault Newman as a “loser” and “lowlife.”

In the book, Manigault Newman says she "always had a great connection” with Melania Trump.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/melanias-office-rips-omarosa-for-lashing-out-in-book-that-says-marriage-is-in-turmoil
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Omarosa's burning every bridge.  And when the liberals are finished with her, they'll throw her out like a dog.

Offline corbe

Just as they did Cindy Sheehan during GWB.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline montanajoe

Hmmm...smoke...fire.. :shrug:

Hmmm...

Offline Applewood

I don't know if Omarosa is lying about her relationship with the First Lady, but I think she's right that the marriage is not solid.  I think most people who aren't Trump fans suspect as much.  It's just that none of us, including Omarosa has any valid proof.

Offline Night Hides Not

I don't know if Omarosa is lying about her relationship with the First Lady, but I think she's right that the marriage is not solid.  I think most people who aren't Trump fans suspect as much.  It's just that none of us, including Omarosa has any valid proof.

Melania knew what she was getting herself into. Wasn't she the "other woman" while Trump was married to his second wife? It wasn't like Trump was an unknown quantity when she started dating him.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I view Trump's marriage as I viewed the Clinton's marriage. It's a show
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Melania knew what she was getting herself into. Wasn't she the "other woman" while Trump was married to his second wife?

No.  Marla was the other woman and broke up Trump's first marriage to Ivana.  Trump's marriage to Marla was long over ... they  separated in 1997 and were locked in what would be a two year financial battle (he won) ... when he first met Melania in November 1998. 

@Night Hides Not

« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 12:24:36 pm by Right_in_Virginia »