Author Topic: (Democrat) Gun Control Candidate Charged With Shooting Her Campaign Treasurer  (Read 711 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Kellie Collins, a former congressional candidate in Georgia’s 10th District, was charged with the murder of her former campaign treasurer, Curtis Cain. The allegations of murder follow Collins’ advocacy for “responsible” gun control laws during her campaign. WSB-TV reports that she argued for stricter legislation “to protect the community.”
Police found Cain’s body in Collins’s apartment with a gunshot wound. Cain did not come in to work last Tuesday, prompting deputies to check in on him. Police estimated that he was dead for roughly a week.....

http://thefederalist.com/2018/08/13/former-gun-control-candidate-charged-shooting-campaign-treasurer/

Offline Suppressed

At least the alleged perp turned herself in ... after the body was found several days later.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Man.  A week?  Bet he was ripe.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Man.  A week?  Bet he was ripe.

Based on her mugshot, I suspect the perp and the corpse had a similar odor.

Offline libertybele

It doesn't get any better than this; a prime example of a liberal mental midget at their best; gun control candidate to boot!!   :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline thackney

...WSB-TV reports that she argued for stricter legislation “to protect the community.”...

...to protect the community from me!
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Remember that anti-gun columnist who shot that kid who was using his pool or something? Happened back in the 80's?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

This is the NRA's fault somehow, whispered David Hogg to himself.

I'm ashamed to admit this is the feel good story of the week for me.  Forgive me Jesus.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 12:36:43 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Weird wrote:
"Remember that anti-gun columnist who shot that kid who was using his pool or something? Happened back in the 80's?"

Weren't that be Carl Rowan....?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Rowan#Shooting_controversy