Author Topic: PETER STRZOK FIRED FOR ANTI-TRUMP TEXTS  (Read 5905 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: PETER STRZOK FIRED FOR ANTI-TRUMP TEXTS
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2018, 11:54:41 pm »
What's being funded through Strozok's GoFundMe page?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

FBI fires Peter Strzok, months after anti-Trump texts revealed
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2018, 12:02:32 am »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/13/fbi-fires-peter-strzok-months-after-anti-trump-texts-revealed.html

FBI official Peter Strzok, who played a lead role in both the Russian meddling and Hillary Clinton email probes but became a political lightning rod after the revelation of anti-Trump text messages, has been fired.

Strzok attorney Aitan Goelman said in a statement Monday that his client, a 21-year FBI veteran, was fired Friday afternoon, claiming this was a departure from standard practice and politically motivated. Goelman said bureau Deputy Director David Bowdich “overruled” the FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility to remove him.

“This decision should be deeply troubling to all Americans,” the attorney said.

Strzok appeared to launch a new Twitter account to fire back, saying he's "deeply saddened" by the decision and linking to a GoFundMe page.

more at link...

https://twitter.com/petestrzok/status/1029035185218699264

Peter Strzok @petestrzok

Deeply saddened by this decision. It has been an honor to serve my country and work with the fine men and women of the FBI. https://www.gofundme.com/peterstrzok

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DkfdbvLXcAAH-gV.jpg

The gofundme page has a goal of $150,000.  It's almost halfway after 8 hours.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 12:03:15 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: FBI fires Peter Strzok, months after anti-Trump texts revealed
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2018, 12:09:29 am »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/13/fbi-fires-peter-strzok-months-after-anti-trump-texts-revealed.html

more at link...

https://twitter.com/petestrzok/status/1029035185218699264

Peter Strzok @petestrzok

Deeply saddened by this decision. It has been an honor to serve my country and work with the fine men and women of the FBI. https://www.gofundme.com/peterstrzok

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DkfdbvLXcAAH-gV.jpg

The gofundme page has a goal of $150,000.  It's almost halfway after 8 hours.

Especially the fine women, right Pete?

I thought this belonged in politics and started a thread here but it was moved to scandal.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2018, 12:09:39 am »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2018, 12:20:53 am »
Especially the fine women, right Pete?

I thought this belonged in politics and started a thread here but it was moved to scandal.

Thanx for pointing that out.  I agree it belongs in politics.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2018, 12:28:50 am »
topics merged.
The Republic is lost.

« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2018, 01:14:41 am »
Interesting twist   :pondering:

Bernard Kerik
Verified accountï‚™ @BernardKerik 

So the @FBI Agent responsible for interviewing @GenFlynn has been fired. Doesn’t that create a credibility issue? It’s time for the government to fix this mess and dismiss the charges against General #Flynn

4:23 PM - 13 Aug 2018

https://twitter.com/BernardKerik/status/1029146393053671434/photo/1

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2018, 01:17:08 am »
I wonder how many violations of the Hatch Act one must accumulate in order to be prosecuted?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2018, 01:17:26 am »
Peter Strzok @petestrzok

Deeply saddened by this decision. It has been an honor to serve my country and work with the fine men and women of the FBI.

Unfortunately, he did not display the same degree of honor for his wife.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2018, 01:20:39 am »
There is a lot of that going around these days.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2018, 01:26:42 am »
I wonder how many violations of the Hatch Act one must accumulate in order to be prosecuted?

That depends.  Are you talking about you and me or are you talking about well-placed politicians and bureaucrats?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2018, 01:33:46 am »

That depends.  Are you talking about you and me or are you talking about well-placed politicians and bureaucrats?

I hear you!  In this case let's confine it to swamp critters.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2018, 01:37:32 am »
I hear you!  In this case let's confine it to swamp critters.

Then there's NO limit.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2018, 01:39:20 am »
Then there's NO limit.

So it would appear.  And I cannot tell you how sad that is for this once great republic.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2018, 01:40:29 am »

True.  But neither did he display any degree of honor for his country and the fine men and women at the FBI.

« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2018, 01:43:33 am »
Peter Strzok's GoFundMe seeks $150K to cover legal costs
https://www.axios.com/peter-strzok-gofundme-fbi-firing-baaa52e1-2f54-42fc-896c-7f8c4f194782.html

Three days after being fired from the FBI, "friends" of former agent Peter Strzok launched a GoFundMe account seeking $150,000 to offset "Pete’s hefty – and growing – legal costs and his lost income." The account raised more than $35,000 in the first five hours.

How is this money taxed?  Anyone know?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2018, 01:46:52 am »
How is this money taxed?  Anyone know?

Unless a go fund me account automatically puts you into some 501 c status,  it would be regular income.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2018, 03:01:19 am »

Unless a go fund me account automatically puts you into some 501 c status,  it would be regular income.

Thanks @Bigun

« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2018, 03:03:19 am »
Rep. Jim Jordan
Verified accountï‚™ @Jim_Jordan 

Strzok fired today. Never forget:

Director Comey: fired
Dep Dir McCabe: fired
Chief Counsel Baker: demoted, left
Chief of Staff Rybicki: left
FBI Counsel Page: demoted, then left
Dep Dir of Counterintel Strzok: demoted, FIRED

Never seen a federal agency where that’s happened

12:49 PM - 13 Aug 2018

https://twitter.com/Jim_Jordan/status/1029092597481070592?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Online Hoodat

« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2018, 05:04:41 am »
What's being funded through Strozok's GoFundMe page?

His current and future standard of living.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2018, 05:25:01 am »
Until the corruption in the DOJ and FBI has actual consequences it will continue.

These people believe they are above the law and the gate keepers of Government.

And so far they've been proven correct.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2018, 11:36:47 am »
Somewhere in my reading this morning I saw where a former FBI OPR employee said Strzok was fired for "lack of candor" relater to his presentation of the basis for FISA warrants.  I'll try to find the link.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2018, 11:46:03 am »
Donald J. Trump
Verified accountï‚™ @realDonaldTrump 

Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch: “The Strzok firing is as much about the Mueller operation as anything else. There would be no Mueller Special Councel to investigate so called collusion but for the machinations of Strzok & his colleagues at the top levels of the FBI. We know this...

....guy was corrupt and had anti-Trump animus. Strzok and others at the FBI should be criminally investigated for the way the conducted this investigation. Instead, Mueller is pretending nothing went wrong. He used Strzok, he used the Clinton DNC Dossier...the whole thing....

....should be shut down. The Strzok firing shows that the fundamental underpinnings of the investigation were corrupt. It should be shut down by the courts or by honest prosecutors.” Thank you Judicial Watch, I couldn’t have said it better myself!

4:13 AM - 14 Aug 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1029321624603054080?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1029323499226243072?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1029325115547369472?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2018, 11:52:06 am »
Somewhere in my reading this morning I saw where a former FBI OPR employee said Strzok was fired for "lack of candor" relater to his presentation of the basis for FISA warrants.  I'll try to find the link.

Is this it? @ConstitutionRose   

The Real Reasons Peter Strzok was Fired from the FBI
SaraCarter.com, Aug 13, 2018, Sara Carter

[...]

“Strzok was under oath before Congress and he made statements that appeared to be false and refused to answer some questions, but he was going to get just a slap on the wrist,” said a former supervisory special agent from OPR adjudication, who spoke on condition of anonymity due to the nature of their work. “There is absolutely no wiggle room when it comes to lack of candor in the FBI…unless you’re an SES (Senior Executive Service).

Strzok’s firing went well beyond texting about Trump. Strzok would have also been involved in the handling of the FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) application to the FISC (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court)…” The agent noted that Strzok was “well aware that he was lying by deception when they did not include the information on who paid for the dossier and (that) Bruce Ohr was back-channeling information for a discredited source.”

More:  https://saraacarter.com/the-real-reasons-peter-strzok-was-fired-from-the-fbi/