Author Topic: Of course Omarosa has tapes (Compost)  (Read 1038 times)

Online corbe

Of course Omarosa has tapes (Compost)
« on: August 14, 2018, 03:44:04 am »
Of course Omarosa has tapes

by Eugene Robinson Comumnist August 13 at 4:52 PM


It’s hard to take Omarosa Manigault Newman’s word for anything. But Lordy, she has tapes, and they offer vivid proof that Donald Trump’s White House is part clown show, part nest of vipers.

Omarosa achieved single-name fame as a contestant on Trump’s show “The Apprentice,” where she performed with Shakespearean villainy — lying, cheating, backstabbing, viciously advancing her own interests and sabotaging her rivals. Trump evidently found all of this admirable, because he insisted on bringing her into his administration as a top-level adviser despite her utter lack of experience and qualifications. They deserve each other.

It is no surprise that she wrote a tell-all book after being fired. It’s shocking, however, that she managed to secretly record her dismissal by White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly — an encounter that took place in the Situation Room, meant to be a super-secure bunker where the nation’s most closely guarded secrets can safely be discussed.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/omarosa-exposes-the-white-house-but-can-we-trust-her/2018/08/13/ac93fba0-9f30-11e8-83d2-70203b8d7b44_story.html?utm_term=.4991e0c0f775
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Of course Omarosa has tapes (Compost)
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 09:10:07 am »
"...part clown show, part nest of vipers..." Is exactly how I would have described the last bunch in there.

I think she is a Dem plant.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 10:48:50 am »
"...part clown show, part nest of vipers..." Is exactly how I would have described the last bunch in there.

As opposed to the outstanding Obama FBI and DOJ.   :smokin:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 04:24:56 am »
As opposed to the outstanding Obama FBI and DOJ.   :smokin:
Actually, among other agencies, the FBI and DOJ were very high on the list from the last administration, the holdovers were still playing on that team, and not doing the jobs they were hired by the People of the United States to do in an impartial and nonpartisan fashion. The law simply is, and knows no party affiliation. They violated it playing partisan politics, violated their oaths of office, and violated the public trust, just for starters. Of all people, those in charge of investigating criminal activity and enforcing the law should be the ones who best comply with that same law.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis