Author Topic: Omarosa releases secret recording of John Kelly talking to her about 'leaving' the White House  (Read 2728 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Omarosa releases secret recording of John Kelly talking to her about 'leaving' the White House
by Josh Siegel
 | August 12, 2018 09:48 AM

Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman released on Sunday what she said is a secret recording she made of her firing by chief of staff John Kelly.

In the recording, Kelly says “some pretty serious integrity violations” prompted her firing as communications director for the White House Office of the Public Liaison.

“We’re going to talk to you about leaving the White House,” Kelly tells Manigault Newman in the recording, which aired on NBC’s "Meet the Press." "It’s come to my attention over the last few months that been some pretty, in my opinion, significant integrity issues.”

Later in the recording, Kelly goes a step further, saying Manigault Newman committed “some pretty serious integrity violations."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/omarosa-releases-secret-recording-of-john-kelly-talking-to-her-about-leaving-the-white-house
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Another day another sound byte/headline from Stormy Omarosa
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline GrouchoTex

The end of this season hasn't lived up to its billing.
They need to find a few new script writers.
They still have time to salvage season 2 by the time season 3 starts in November.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Interesting.  It's not like this makes her look good or any more credible. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

David Frum, senior editor of The Atlantic, said the recording is dangerous.

"If Omarosa carried for example a cellphone into the Situation Room, then not only did she record conversations there, but so potentially has any country or criminal organization that thought to hack her phone," he wrote on Twitter.

I care less about what is on the tape, than there IS a tape.  I'd really like to see some consequences for this come Omarosa's way.  This bullshit cannot continue.

Silver Pines

Once again, they were asking for it when they hired this freak show.  She had no business being anywhere near the White House.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Once again, they were asking for it when they hired this freak show.  She had no business being anywhere near the White House.

Only the BEST people.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Silver Pines

Only the BEST people.

@INVAR

Right?

There must be something they can charge her with.  They won’t, though.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If anyone ever needed an 18 1/2 minute gap...it's her.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

Spicer: Omarosa taping chief of staff John Kelly is 'a massive violation of every security protocol'

By Michael Burke - 08/12/18 01:52 PM EDT

Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Sunday called ex-White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman’s taping of White House chief of staff John Kelly “a massive violation of every security protocol.”

“She taped the chief of staff for the White House in the situation room, clearly a violation of every security protocol that she signed when she applied for a security clearance,” Spicer said on "Fox News Sunday."

A number of lawyers in the national security community and journalists were quick to point out that the recording should not have happened, given electronics are not allowed to enter the situation room.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/401462-spicer-omarosa-taping-kelly-a-massive-violation-of-every
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Spicer: Omarosa taping chief of staff John Kelly is 'a massive violation of every security protocol'

By Michael Burke - 08/12/18 01:52 PM EDT

Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Sunday called ex-White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman’s taping of White House chief of staff John Kelly “a massive violation of every security protocol.”

“She taped the chief of staff for the White House in the situation room, clearly a violation of every security protocol that she signed when she applied for a security clearance,” Spicer said on "Fox News Sunday."

A number of lawyers in the national security community and journalists were quick to point out that the recording should not have happened, given electronics are not allowed to enter the situation room.

I would like to see a perp walk in her future.  But I figurethis will not come to pass.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DB

The circus is in town!

Offline mrclose

I would like to see a perp walk in her future.  But I figurethis will not come to pass.

When you lose April Ryan, you’ve really screwed up. :tongue2:

AprilDRyan

@AprilDRyan

Omarosa! I hear you mentioned me on Meet The Press.  Don’t reference me or use my name.  Keep my name out of your mouth.  You have done enough. Your lies and crazy behavior are catching up to you.  Can you say National Security breach?  Lawyer up!
11:53 AM - Aug 12, 2018
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 08:14:28 pm by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline corbe

Cohen denies Omarosa's claim that Trump chewed up paper after Oval Office meeting

By Brett Samuels  - 08/12/18 03:41 PM EDT

Michael Cohen on Sunday disputed a claim from former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman that she saw President Trump put a piece of paper in his mouth after meeting with his then-attorney.

"To the many dozens of #journalists who called me, questioning @OMAROSA claim in her new book that @POTUS @realDonaldTrump took a note from me, put it in his mouth and ate it...I saw NO such thing and am shocked anyone would take this seriously," the president's longtime personal fixer tweeted.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/401476-cohen-denies-omarosas-claim-that-trump-chewed-up-paper-after-oval
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

"I expected something like this from Michael Cohen," Giuliani told CNN's Chris Cuomo. "He's been lying all week, or for two weeks - he's been lying for years."

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Silver Pines

NBC Releases Portion of Secretly Recorded Audio of John Kelly Firing Omarosa Manigault…
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/08/12/nbc-releases-portion-of-secretly-recorded-audio-of-john-kelly-firing-omarosa-manigault/

@mystery-ak

Why would she even release that---what's the point?  It just makes her look bad, lol.  All she did was reveal that she's an unethical person who was lucky not to be prosecuted.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When you lose April Ryan, you’ve really screwed up. :tongue2:

I'd like to see that tweet from April Ryan.  Also from her today:
“What has happened is that this White House created this monster and it was even before this White House, you know, I would say Donald Trump created his own monster and now the monster––he created the monster in his own likeness and the monster has come back to bite him. And the bottom line is, I can tell you for a fact she was complicit but she also did the bidding and she wanted to prove that she was in their camp because she used to be a Democrat. And she went so far as to try to go after me. She told Sean Spicer to stop calling on me. She has done so much––she lied on me, telling people that I was taking money from Hillary Clinton to hurt my career. Omarosa did these things––she may not even talk about it in her book, but I talk about it in mine––and she did these things to support her president and to support her friend she said she was loyal to. And the bottom line is that yes, she was complicit, but she was doing all this knowing that there was going to be a payoff in the end for her, and then once she got upset with him or he got upset with her or whatever happened, she decides to turn on him. She’s not a friend, she’s a liar, and I would say she’s evil.”

Trump's Fault, anyway.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 11:51:50 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Suppressed

Why would she even release that---what's the point?  It just makes her look bad, lol.  All she did was reveal that she's an unethical person who was lucky not to be prosecuted.
Why?  It's who she is.

@CatherineofAragon

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Silver Pines

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Suppressed

She must be rock-bottom stupid.

She's playing a game somebody told her she can win.  It's all about the Benjies, baby.  She wins this, or at least doesn't lose, she's set for life.  She can afford to get those boobs redone when they expire.

She doesn't realize she's just a tool, and doesn't care.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 11:55:40 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mrclose

« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 12:05:05 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline Idiot

Truer words were never spoken....

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

It is good she is gone. The White House is no place for a lying lowlife from a reality show.