Author Topic: Former Presidential Candidate Proposes Executive Order Declaring Obama Ineligible  (Read 27545 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It's funny.  I was at TOS way too many years and I hardly remember many individuals.

Of course I remember Humblegunner but I don't remember anything about it.  Don't think he is still there.

And Lazamataz has a special place in my heart.  Right before I was banned for being anti-Trump, he wrote the nastiest, most vicious, ugly, post to me I have ever read.  I can't forgive Jim Rob for allowing that to happen.  In all decency, he should not have allowed that kind of posts.  But he seemed to revel in it.

Probably was the Cocaine talking.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Silver Pines

It's funny.  I was at TOS way too many years and I hardly remember many individuals.

Of course I remember Humblegunner but I don't remember anything about it.  Don't think he is still there.

And Lazamataz has a special place in my heart.  Right before I was banned for being anti-Trump, he wrote the nastiest, most vicious, ugly, post to me I have ever read.  I can't forgive Jim Rob for allowing that to happen.  In all decency, he should not have allowed that kind of posts.  But he seemed to revel in it.

@Emjay

Humblegunner's still there, I think.

Laz lost me during the primaries when he started wishing death by cancer on people who wouldn't go for Trump.  Not to mention the fact that he started emailing me, wanting to show me some kind of forum software he was secretly developing to compete with FR.  Wanted me to call him, told me my husband would never know.  Yeah, no thanks.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
There was always something a little creepy about Laz but some people thought he was funny.

He was definitely a sick guy.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
There was always something a little creepy about Laz but some people thought he was funny.

He was definitely a sick guy.

Laz is as nice a person as you will ever meet and VERY talented. Unfortunately, the drugs have ruined his life.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Laz is as nice a person as you will ever meet and VERY talented. Unfortunately, the drugs have ruined his life.

He may have been nice to you, but he was evil incarnate to me.

I don't accept the 'drugs' excuse.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Have 'the drugs' killed him yet?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Have 'the drugs' killed him yet?

Not that I know of.  Haven't seen him in several years though.  Humble Gunner would know I'm sure.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Laz has an account here. I won't ping him so as not to poke a proverbial hornet's nest, but he posted a couple of times.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
Not that I know of.  Haven't seen him in several years though.  Humble Gunner would know I'm sure.

He's still a kickin. Said he'd call me but hasn't yet. That was a week or 2 ago.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

He may have been nice to you, but he was evil incarnate to me.

I don't accept the 'drugs' excuse.

Have you ever had any kind of compulsion or addiction that was durn hard for you to lay aside?
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

@Emjay

Humblegunner's still there, I think.

Laz lost me during the primaries when he started wishing death by cancer on people who wouldn't go for Trump.  Not to mention the fact that he started emailing me, wanting to show me some kind of forum software he was secretly developing to compete with FR.  Wanted me to call him, told me my husband would never know.  Yeah, no thanks.

He can certainly be a mystifying challenge at times.

Offline Quix

Probably was the Cocaine talking.

Humblegunner is still around. He's a lot more decent than he sometimes projects.

Offline Quix

@Elderberry

It was Davis because Davis was the one with access by being "besties" with Obomber's grandparents,including sleepovers. In other words,he had access to their teenage daughter that Malcolm X didn't.

little jeremiah at FR has a bit of a different take on OBummer's geneology. I don't remember it precisely.
He reportedly has a lot of proof that his parents were not those even conspiracy folks have dug up . . . none of the common ones listed.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Have you ever had any kind of compulsion or addiction that was durn hard for you to lay aside?

No, I have been lucky in that regard and I recognize that because some of my family members (not close ones) have not been as lucky.

I guess I should show more compassion to those that cannot fight their addictions.  I also blame the people responsible for pushing drugs, including some in the medical community.

But I find it hard to excuse evil actions even if drug induced.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Laz has an account here. I won't ping him so as not to poke a proverbial hornet's nest, but he posted a couple of times.

Please don't.  Let sleeping dirtbags lie.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Please don't.  Let sleeping dirtbags lie.

Sinkspur and I exchange texts every now in then....when something in the news REALLY upsets him.

Wish I could say he'd be great here... still love the guy.   

But he's not softened up on The Man one bit.

He's our @roamer_1  on steroids.    (hat tip)
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Sinkspur and I exchange texts every now in then....when something in the news REALLY upsets him.

You should hook him up with Jazzhead.  They would get along great.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GrouchoTex

That's a name I hadn't heard in a while.

Offline LegalAmerican

Sure it is, just like the tooth fairy.

I thought that it might be at one time, then I wized up.

It was well over a year ago the Joe Arpiao was going to Washington and was going release this information"Any day now".
His definition of "any day" and mine are years apart.
That's why I joke and say he must be taking it by Wagon Train, because it hasn't managed to find its way there yet.

I'll say this:

Everyone who is convinced of this, and claims the truth is out there, Like Scully and Mulder, I have a couple of questions:

What is taking Sheriff Joe, Orly, Apuzzo, etc., so long to release this?
What are they waiting for?

Don't tell me the midterms, because that would be B.S.
With the Trump Clinton race so tight, that would have been the time to release it, but, no.
Are they scared?
Of what?
Not very patriotic, if the are.
There's no "Give me Liberty or Give Me Death" in this crowd.
Wimps?
Maybe.

They just don't have the goods.

Sorry Tex, all wrong. You have no idea how deep state operates.  They have the goods, and many have "died" by suicide , with 5 bullets in the head.  You are not into real life,  America now. We are no longer in the old days.  Joe was sued by Obama, with a phony made up claim, to silence him. Dinish who made movies, correct but negative, about dems. Hillary Obama,  ended up in jail. Yeah, I know, many in congress, hillary obama have done WORSE. Orly has the goods and some judge, silenced her too. Threw out her case. Have you heard of corrupt 9th circuit ?  We have many muslims in high office now, that protected the other muslim in Oval Office.  Obama sued Palin, to try and find some dirt. Went through her garbage. Nothing found. Scalia, neutralized, by obama.  You seem like a good person, but don't know, how much trouble our country is IN.  I can't give you the 12 years history of all the items.  Take care.

Offline GrouchoTex

@LegalAmerican

Sorry Tex, all wrong. You have no idea how deep state operates.  They have the goods, and many have "died" by suicide , with 5 bullets in the head. 

5?

You are not into real life,  America now.

Sure, if you say so.

We are no longer in the old days.  Joe was sued by Obama, with a phony made up claim, to silence him. Dinish who made movies, correct but negative, about dems. Hillary Obama,  ended up in jail.

It's Dinesh, by the way, and I've seen his movies

Yeah, I know, many in congress, hillary obama have done WORSE. Orly has the goods and some judge, silenced her too. Threw out her case.
Have you heard of corrupt 9th circuit ? 

No, please enlighten me.

We have many muslims in high office now, that protected the other muslim in Oval Office. 

Many? I'll bet you can only name a handful.

Obama sued Palin, to try and find some dirt.

Obama sued Palin? Show me the court docket.

Went through her garbage. Nothing found.

I'd like to think they at least found garbage, unless the cans were empty. What would be the point of searching empty cans?

Scalia, neutralized, by obama. 

Neutralized...by Obama? Boy, that Obama guy sure gets around.

You seem like a good person, but don't know, how much trouble our country is IN. 

Please enlighten me. I am but a naive soul, wondering lost in a wilderness of ignorance.

I can't give you the 12 years history of all the items.

Somehow, I don't believe we'd agree 100% on the history of the last 12 years, but I'm sure we would on some of it.

Take care.

And you do the same.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 10:02:18 pm by GrouchoTex »

Offline Fantasywriter

@LegalAmerican
@Chosen Daughter

The question I was responding to is whether Obama could be prosecuted for perpetrating a fraud. The answer from a legal standpoint is no. He has gone to extensive lengths to establish that it is/was his personal and firm belief that he was born in HI. Among the many witnesses he could call is his former WH counsel [whose testimony would carry weight in a court of law]. Against this evidence there are no witnesses that I'm aware of who could make the case that Obama believes he was not born in HI.  In such a scenario Obama wins with ease.

Iow, from a legal standpoint, you can't present a case on the basis of,  "Well I and X-number of people believe Obama was born in Kenya, therefore Obama must believe it too." You'd be laughed out of court.

Even supposing you could prove Obama wasn't born in HI, that's still not proving he KNEW he wasn't born there. All Obama has to do is swear that the people he trusted--his mother, grandmother, etc.--told him he was born in HI and he believed them. How would you PROVE he was lying?

Bottom line: the only way Obama could be prosecuted for fraud is if it could be proven that he knew he wasn't born in HI. There are really only two ways to succeed in such a case. First, the production of written evidence originating from Obama himself to the effect that he was aware of his non-Hawaiin birth. Second, the production of witnesses who would be willing to swear that Obama told them he is foreign born. Afaik, no such  evidence or witnesses exist.

This isn't legalism. It's just the facts.

The best we can do at this point, realistically, is simply to expose the fraud that was perpetrated on the country. Obama doesn't go to jail, but he goes down in history as a person who was foisted upon the American voters via lies and skulduggery. It would further tarnish his sorry legacy as well as vastly reduce the likelihood of such a scam succeeding in the future.

Offline the_doc

Sorry Tex, all wrong.

You needn't worry about our friend @GrouchoTex.  He's a thinking man.  (Many folks lost interest in the Birthers' claims a while back--as Groucho did--but he's lately proven to be open-minded toward the stuff we are updating and pulling together on this forum).   

Offline the_doc

You needn't worry about our friend @GrouchoTex.  He's a thinking man.  (Many folks lost interest in the Birthers' claims a while back--as Groucho did--but he's lately proven to be open-minded toward the stuff we are updating and pulling together on this forum).   

Offline the_doc

@LegalAmerican
@Chosen Daughter

This isn't legalism. It's just the facts.

Nope.  A juror is not obligated under the law to believe a witness, especially not a defendant.  That's true even if there is no direct, irrrefutable proof that he is most certainly lying.

Offline Fantasywriter

@GrouchoTex

Some of the so-called birthers were genuine loons, and unfortunately they gave the entire issue a bad name.  Setting aside all that, here are the basic questions that anyone who believes Obama was born in HI needs to answer:

1: Where in Hi/Honolulu did Stanley Ann Dunham (SAD) live during her pregnancy? Several Obama-friendly biographers have beaten the bushes down there and come up empty.  There isn't a living soul in HI who claims to have seen her on the island subsequent to the conclusion of the 1960 fall term.

2: Why wasn't SAD living with her parents during her pregnancy? That is where she lived during the fall semester. Why did she move out and where did she go?

3: Why was the first (documented) sighting of SAD with a newborn 2,677 from Honolulu?  Why/when did she leave Honolulu? How did she get to Seattle? What possible motivation could she have for spending the exorbitant amount of money plane tickets to and from Honolulu and Seattle cost in the early 60s? Her parents were just scraping by in those days and SAD had zero  $ of her own.

I could add a dozen trenchant questions to the list, but those will do for a start. The truth is out there.