Author Topic: Former Presidential Candidate Proposes Executive Order Declaring Obama Ineligible  (Read 27442 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
A, SAD didn't have a car. So if it was ~8 miles from the UoW to one of her friend's houses, what are you suggesting? That she walked? Hitchhiked? There is a record that she borrowed a car once.  Not twice, once. Just being able to make up scenarios in your imagination does not make them true.

B, The friends SAD visited have been interviewed repeatedly.  They each confirm that there was only one  [1] visit between them and SAD. That one, single, lone visit happened when SAD borrowed a car from her mother's friend and drove to Mercer Island. Her friends mention NO ADDITIONAL VISITS. [The friends are Susan Blake and Maxine Box. If you have an actual link naming different friends with additional visits, please post it. I don't believe such a link exists bc SAD's life has been painstaking documented: 2 friends, 1 visit.]

C, Think about what you're arguing. Your point is that SAD's parents, who could only afford to rent a single room, were paying for their daughter to jet set around the globe in part so that she could indulge a single visit with her Mercer Island friends.

Are you serious???

I have confirmed that SAD's mother, at this time, was working as a teller. A lowly bank teller. SAD's father was almost certainly on commission at the furniture store. No wonder they could only afford to rent a single room [embarrassing as it must have been to have their daughter sleeping in the hallway outside their bedroom door for a whole semester]. They were just scraping by. But you believe that after flying SAD to Kenya, they flew her to Mercer Island so she could visit with high school friends??? Then they'd still be on the hook to fly her back to Honolulu???

That theory is a nonstarter. It is beyond believable.  If SAD's parents could manage a one-way ticket from HI to Vancouver in '61, it likely stretched their finances to the breaking point.  That's probably the reason SAD was stranded in Seattle for ~10 mos; it took her parents that long to scrounge enough $ to fly her back to Honolulu.

As to why they sent her to Vancouver to begin with,  Obama Sr supplies the answer. He said she was to deliver the baby at the Salvation Army home for unwed mothers, and then give it up for adoption.  My personal guess as to why the second step in the plan didn't happen is that mixed race babies were not in demand in '61. No adoptive parents wanted a half-Kenyan baby and SAD was saddled with him. Of course this is only speculation, but it certainly seems to fit. In Indonesia SAD pushed Little Barry off onto a tranny nanny [who slept in Barry's room] and as soon as possible she dumped Barry on her parents. She just never seemed to want him much, if appearances mean anything. Fwiw.

[Note: It was not unusual for a pregnant daughter in the early 60s to be sent to 'visit an aunt,' until the pregnancy was over. It was a common way of handling such situations.]

Wow, I have to say you are really obsessed with this.  Believe me people get around in Seattle.  This article shows that SAD lived in Mercer Island but made her way to coffee shops in the University district.  She wanted to go to school at the U.W. and that is what she did until she went back to Hawaii.  I have no idea how she got the money but she did.  This article talks about friends since you are so interested.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/obamas-mother-known-here-as-uncommon/  Her husband was sponsored to attend college in the U.S

Her husband was sponsored to go to college in the U.S.  He had support from Kenya and I don't believe that SAD was totally reliant on her parents.  So, listen to yourself.  You say she went to Vancouver.  She had to have money to get to Vancouver or Seattle.

All I know is that she gave birth and grandma said it was in Kenya.  Which would be consistent with Tribal traditions.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
And here is something for you.  The reason we are on page 15 of this thread because there was obviously a cover up for that time period.  The information needed was denied and records were destroyed.  The fact that they wanted to cover SAD passport information makes me all the more certain that she traveled to places they don't want anyone to know.

https://www.thepostemail.com/2010/08/22/confirmed-stanley-ann-dunham-began-studies-in-september-1961-not-august/

This is certainly my last post on this issue.  Because as others have said nothing is going to come of this.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 06:43:38 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Fantasywriter

Wow, I have to say you are really obsessed with this.  Believe me people get around in Seattle.  This article shows that SAD lived in Mercer Island but made her way to coffee shops in the University district.  She wanted to go to school at the U.W. and that is what she did until she went back to Hawaii.  I have no idea how she got the money but she did.  This article talks about friends since you are so interested.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/obamas-mother-known-here-as-uncommon/  Her husband was sponsored to attend college in the U.S

Her husband was sponsored to go to college in the U.S.  He had support from Kenya and I don't believe that SAD was totally reliant on her parents.  So, listen to yourself.  You say she went to Vancouver.  She had to have money to get to Vancouver or Seattle.

All I know is that she gave birth and grandma said it was in Kenya.  Which would be consistent with Tribal traditions.

Is"obsessed," your way of saying, "well informed and focused on the facts,"? In which case I agree; I do know the facts and I do avoid ad hominem and snark.

If you're going to believe Mama Sarah then you must believe in the HI birth.

'Six months after they wed, another letter arrived in Kenya, announcing the birth of Barack Hussein Obama, born Aug. 4, 1961. Despite her husband's continued anger, Sarah Obama said in a recent interview, she "was so happy to have a grandchild in the U.S."'

(Note: Nobody claims Mama Sarah was confused or lost in translation during this interview.)

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2007-03-27/features/0703270151_1_sen-barack-obama-stanley-ann-dunham-coffee-shops/4

« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 08:42:16 pm by Fantasywriter »

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
On a radio show last Friday, Zullo revealed that two members of the U.S. intelligence community, over which the mainstream media generally fawns, informed him that it is an “open secret” that Obama could never satisfy the understood requirement that the president must be born in the United States as part of the Constitution’s Article II eligibility criteria.

Based on Zullo’s findings and those of two well-respected forensic analysts that the long-form birth certificate image is a forgery; Zullo’s recent revelation of the “open secret” of Obama’s foreign birth; the alleged involvement, or at a minimum, knowledge, of the CIA and others in the “intelligence community,” an ineligible individual apparently held the office of President of the United States, commanded the U.S. military, led foreign policy, and signed executive orders and congressional bills into “law.”

“It is illegal for an American campaign to accept, or solicit, anything of value from foreign nationals. The law aims to prevent foreign influence in U.S. elections,” touted USAToday on Wednesday.

“In short, there is growing evidence that the president is, to use the word favored by Richard Nixon, “a crook,” Boot crowed in his column.

The “crook” who created and uploaded the birth certificate forgery has not yet been identified, although on several radio shows over the summer, Zullo has stated that “all roads lead to [former CA Director ] John Brennan.”

Some would argue that there is “growing evidence” of a conspiracy to place a foreign national in the White House, apparently to “fundamentally transform the United States of America,” and, now that his successor is Donald Trump and not Hillary Clinton, an equally-strong conspiracy to remove him from office.

Some would argue, because Trump was the first public persona to raise the Obama “birth certificate” issue to the national level, that he poses an existential threat to the “crooks” who knew that Obama was “an immigrant,” as stated by former New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson in 2008, yet thwarted the truth from emerging with daily, purposeful intent.

https://www.thepostemail.com/2018/08/24/who-is-the-crook-who-created-the-birth-certificate-forgery/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The “crook” who created and uploaded the birth certificate forgery has not yet been identified, although on several radio shows over the summer, Zullo has stated that “all roads lead to [former CA Director ] John Brennan.”

Some would argue that there is “growing evidence” of a conspiracy to place a foreign national in the White House, apparently to “fundamentally transform the United States of America,” and, now that his successor is Donald Trump and not Hillary Clinton, an equally-strong conspiracy to remove him from office.

I wouldn't be terribly surprised by that. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I wouldn't be terribly surprised by that.

Nor would I.   Not in the least.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GrouchoTex

On a radio show last Friday, Zullo revealed that two members of the U.S. intelligence community, over which the mainstream media generally fawns, informed him that it is an “open secret” that Obama could never satisfy the understood requirement that the president must be born in the United States as part of the Constitution’s Article II eligibility criteria.

Based on Zullo’s findings and those of two well-respected forensic analysts that the long-form birth certificate image is a forgery; Zullo’s recent revelation of the “open secret” of Obama’s foreign birth; the alleged involvement, or at a minimum, knowledge, of the CIA and others in the “intelligence community,” an ineligible individual apparently held the office of President of the United States, commanded the U.S. military, led foreign policy, and signed executive orders and congressional bills into “law.”

“It is illegal for an American campaign to accept, or solicit, anything of value from foreign nationals. The law aims to prevent foreign influence in U.S. elections,” touted USAToday on Wednesday.

“In short, there is growing evidence that the president is, to use the word favored by Richard Nixon, “a crook,” Boot crowed in his column.

Some would argue, because Trump was the first public persona to raise the Obama “birth certificate” issue to the national level, that he poses an existential threat to the “crooks” who knew that Obama was “an immigrant,” as stated by former New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson in 2008, yet thwarted the truth from emerging with daily, purposeful intent.

https://www.thepostemail.com/2018/08/24/who-is-the-crook-who-created-the-birth-certificate-forgery/

Now that's something I hadn't heard, the someone in the Government created the fake  birth certificate (other than the one in Hawaii).

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Now that's something I hadn't heard, the someone in the Government created the fake  birth certificate (other than the one in Hawaii).

So you believed that Obama's personal attorney, Judith Corley, picked up certified copies of the long-form document in Hawaii and brought them back to the White House?

Offline GrouchoTex

So you believed that Obama's personal attorney, Judith Corley, picked up certified copies of the long-form document in Hawaii and brought them back to the White House?

I have nothing to believe or disbelieve on this either way.
I have no idea.
Just rounding up, in my mind, the various scenarios and theories at play.
My mind being what it is........not much goes on in there.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I have nothing to believe or disbelieve on this either way.
I have no idea.
Just rounding up, in my mind, the various scenarios and theories at play.
My mind being what it is........not much goes on in there.

I know from your posts that's not true. 

Offline GrouchoTex

I know from your posts that's not true.

LOL. Thanks.
The same can be said for the both of us.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
CDR Kerchner (Ret) Discusses Recent Obama Birth Certificate Comment

(Sep. 12, 2018) — For anyone who might have missed it, retired Navy commander, former lead plaintiff in Kerchner v. Obama & Congress, et al and “natural born Citizen” researcher Charles F. Kerchner, Jr. (Ret) was a guest on the Peter Boyles radio show this morning to discuss Obama’s recent rally speech he gave at the University of Illinois Friday while stumping for Democrats running for Congress.

During his remarks, Obama decried Donald Trump’s policies and called for “sanity” to return to American politics. He also invoked the topic of his “birth certificate,” referring to the image posted on the White House website in 2011 found to be a forgery by a five-year criminal investigation.  Another brief remark referred to the September 11, 2012 attack on a U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya in which four Americans were killed as a “conspiracy theory.”

https://www.thepostemail.com/2018/09/12/cdr-kerchner-ret-discusses-recent-obama-birth-certificate-comment/

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Nor would I.   Not in the least.

Look, @Bigun  I have no idea what the previous posts have been on this matter, but it is an exercise in futility and will only serve to rouse the last remnants of the Obama lovers.

Obama was only able to draw 750 people to his last rally and that included his extended family.

He was a disaster but maybe we learned something.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Look, @Bigun  I have no idea what the previous posts have been on this matter, but it is an exercise in futility and will only serve to rouse the last remnants of the Obama lovers.

Obama was only able to draw 750 people to his last rally and that included his extended family.

He was a disaster but maybe we learned something.
We did, as a nation. Identity politics isn't good for America.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

We did, as a nation. Identity politics isn't good for America.

:thumbsup:  Cory Booker wants to run for president in 2020. ANOTHER OBAMA. Already on corrupt list by Judicial Watch, just like obama.

Offline LegalAmerican

The telltale point is that Q never seeks to mitigate any of this. I.e.: Q never urges followers to stop brutally attacking fellow Trump supporters. They [there is no doubt that Q is a group] never counsel patience and kindness toward skeptics.  Rather, Qers are locked in highly destructive activities/relationships and Q never lifts a finger to stop the bleeding.

Some Q believer needs to explain why this devastating behavior is allowed to go unchecked. It speaks VERY poorly of Q.

Are you serious?   lol lol.  Obama started the division & as president, egged it on, paid for riots from out taxes, never told them to stop attacking white people, cops.  POLAR BEAR HUNTING.  killing police, execution style.  He was president & could have stopped a lot of problems, instead he created them!  Are you for real?  This is the result. Q, is a group, not president, not in any office, on the internet.  :silly:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This whole thread is akin to closing the barn door after the nag has already ran away,isn't it?

Same thing with all the Bubbette! threads that make the claim that "THIS TIME Bubba and Bubbette! are really and truly going to jail,honest!"

It just ain't going to happen,period.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline the_doc

This whole thread is akin to closing the barn door after the nag has already ran away,isn't it?

Same thing with all the Bubbette! threads that make the claim that "THIS TIME Bubba and Bubbette! are really and truly going to jail,honest!"

It just ain't going to happen,period.

Oh, but THIS TIME was have a different President, recruited in 2015 by the U.S. military specifically for the task of destroying the crooked, treasonous Deep State.  (At least I hope that he survives--physically and in office--long enough to do what I surmise that he is planning at this time.  Let's wait and see.)

Trump is quite a bit different from Clinton and Obama and even the Bushes.

Offline roamer_1

Trump is quite a bit different from Clinton and Obama and even the Bushes.

How do you figger that, @the_doc ? They're FRIENDS.

Offline the_doc

@Chosen Daughter
@Bigun
@Quix

How do you figger that, @the_doc ? They're FRIENDS.

Trump is not that loyal to his former friends.  Such loyalty would require more integrity than you think he has. (LOL)

Besides, Trump can't stand the Bushes.  And he definitely loathes Obama.  I believe he'll see to it that Obama gets hanged for treason.  As I have said over and over, wait and see what our weird, shifty POTUS does.  (I don't think we will have too much longer...but the Trump haters still have a lot of power to screw up his timetables.)

Anyway, that's exactly how I figger it. 

Offline roamer_1

@Chosen Daughter
@Bigun
@Quix

Trump is not that loyal to his former friends.  Such loyalty would require more integrity than you think he has. (LOL)

Besides, Trump can't stand the Bushes.  And he definitely loathes Obama.  I believe he'll see to it that Obama gets hanged for treason.  As I have said over and over, wait and see what our weird, shifty POTUS does.  (I don't think we will have too much longer...but the Trump haters still have a lot of power to screw up his timetables.)

Anyway, that's exactly how I figger it.

I would take the bet that none of them will ever be convicted... Certainly not by anything that Tump will do.

Offline the_doc

@Chosen Daughter
@Bigun

I would take the bet that none of them will ever be convicted... Certainly not by anything that Tump will do.

Well, we'll see who's the real sage on this forum, won't we?  :pondering:

(In all seriousness, there are a LOT of deceptions taking place at this time.  We aren't just wrestling with flesh and blood, you know.)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oh, but THIS TIME was have a different President, recruited in 2015 by the U.S. military specifically for the task of destroying the crooked, treasonous Deep State.  (At least I hope that he survives--physically and in office--long enough to do what I surmise that he is planning at this time.  Let's wait and see.)

@the_doc

PLEASE tell me you were joking. If not,you need to go see a professional,because your head is a couple of quarts low.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

@Chosen Daughter
@Bigun

Well, we'll see who's the real sage on this forum, won't we?  :pondering:

I make no claim to being a sage... Just observing that it is pretty easy to see which team the batter at the plate is playing for.

(In all seriousness, there are a LOT of deceptions taking place at this time.  We aren't just wrestling with flesh and blood, you know.)

Oh I am quite aware. Probably more than you know.

Offline the_doc

@the_doc

PLEASE tell me you were joking. If not,you need to go see a professional,because your head is a couple of quarts low.

Nope.