Author Topic: Former Presidential Candidate Proposes Executive Order Declaring Obama Ineligible  (Read 27410 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
And Obama had been a constitutional law lecturer so he couldn't claim he didn't know he wasn't qualified to run for president.

He was a usurper.

Offline Fantasywriter

Nope.  Obama would still be a usurper.

'Nuff said, I think.

Per the US Constitution, the candidate receiving the majority of electoral college votes becomes the president.  We agree that Obama was ineligible.  However, per the law he was a de facto officer whose acts cannot be overturned:

The Heritage Guide to The Constitution
ARTICLE II: EXECUTIVE

Electoral College

The Electors shall meet in their respective States, and vote by Ballot for two Persons, of whom one at least shall not be an Inhabitant of the same State with themselves. And they shall make a List of all the Persons voted for, and of the Number of Votes for each; which List they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the Seat of the Government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate. The President of the Senate shall, in the Presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the Certificates, and the Votes shall then be counted. The Person having the greatest Number of Votes shall be the President, if such Number be a Majority of the whole Number of Electors appointed;

Offline Fantasywriter

And Obama had been a constitutional law lecturer so he couldn't claim he didn't know he wasn't qualified to run for president.

He was a usurper.

You have solved a longstanding mystery. Obama claimed to have found an original HI commemorative birth certificate from Kapiolani Hospital, among his mother's effects. He made a big deal out of telling several friends about it, and the account made it into a published book. [If required, I'll hunt it up and link to it.]

Before now, I could never understand that weird and bizarre incident. Why make such a huge affair about finding a 'birth certificate,' that he never made public??

From your post the answer suddenly became clear. Obama was doing a cya. If the facts ever come out, he will point to that incident and insist he honestly and in good faith believed he was born in HI.

The lying liar.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
You have solved a longstanding mystery. Obama claimed to have found an original HI commemorative birth certificate from Kapiolani Hospital, among his mother's effects. He made a big deal out of telling several friends about it, and the account made it into a published book. [If required, I'll hunt it up and link to it.]

Before now, I could never understand that weird and bizarre incident. Why make such a huge affair about finding a 'birth certificate,' that he never made public??

From your post the answer suddenly became clear. Obama was doing a cya. If the facts ever come out, he will point to that incident and insist he honestly and in good faith believed he was born in HI.

The lying liar.

Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Per the US Constitution, the candidate receiving the majority of electoral college votes becomes the president.  We agree that Obama was ineligible.  However, per the law he was a de facto officer whose acts cannot be overturned:

A de facto officer is one who took office in good faith and is performing the duties and functions of that office, but his title to that office is defective in some way.

There is NO WAY that Obama took office in Good Faith, a requirement for the de facto officer doctrine.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
  A de facto officer is one who took office in good faith and is performing the duties and functions of that office, but his title to that office is defective in some way.

There is NO WAY that Obama took office in Good Faith, a requirement for the de facto officer doctrine.

He was "acting' in good faith. I have no doubt.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Fantasywriter

Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance

Actually it was the Dan Pfeiffer book, “Yes We (Still) Can: Politics in the Age of Obama, Twitter, and Trump.”

Here's the excerpt:

A few weeks later on a fundraising trip to Chicago, Obama spent the night at his home.

“Whenever he was home, often alone, he would root through all his stuff; on this particular trip, he was going through a box and found what he believed was his birth certificate,” Pfeiffer writes. “To this day, it isn’t clear whether he stumbled upon this document or went looking for it. I have always suspected the latter.”

“Excited about his find,” Obama brought it back to the White House and showed it to White House counsel Bob Bauer.

“Bauer took one look at what Obama had in his hand and knew it wasn’t his actual birth certificate,” Pfeiffer recalls. “Instead the president had found a ceremonial document sold in hospital gift shops. This is the document that families often frame, but you can’t use it to get a passport or debunk a racist conspiracy theory burning up the internet.”

Obama, though, was undeterred, and directed Bauer and David Plouffe, another senior adviser, to acquire his official, or long form, birth certificate from the state of Hawaii.

“He didn’t commit to releasing it but told Bauer and Plouffe to get it so we had it in our back pocket just in case,” Pfeiffer writes.

Offline Fantasywriter

We agree. But what we have here is a shameless liar. Obama would point to various actions and pronouncements as evidence that he believed he was born in HI.  Then he would cite the electoral college.  If they conferred legitimacy upon him, per the US Constitution, Obama would argue that he simply accepted that certification.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

The lying liar.

You all know this contradicts  @LegalAmerican detailed post with the British Commie wife who warned in 92 he was being groomed, etc..

So all this global, Spectre planning and nobody had a birth certificate?

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
You all know this contradicts  @LegalAmerican detailed post with the British Commie wife who warned in 92 he was being groomed, etc..

They subbed that part out to a Rookie.

Offline Fantasywriter

I couldn't agree more.  Obama was a talkative choomer. He seldom showed up for (college) classes and his grades have been kept under lock and key to this day. I.e.: he was a wretched student.

The story of his memoir is simply pathetic.  An agent approached him to write a biography entitled Journeys in Black and White. She secured a hefty advance.  Obama choomed his way through the bucks without producing a single chapter.

The agent procured a second advance. Rinse and repeat.

At this point Michelle collected all Obama's notes--a trunkfull--and dumped them on Bill Ayers. Ayers knuckled down and produced, Dreams from my Father.

Evidence suggests it was Bill Ayers who first perceived the possibility of Obama as POTUS.  Certainly the clean up of Obama's background records dates from that time. But to suggest Obama had been groomed from a much earlier time--no way. His life up until Ayers got hold of him was that of a garrulous pothead.  Hardly the result of high level grooming.

Offline the_doc

@Elderberry
@Sanguine

Per the US Constitution, the candidate receiving the majority of electoral college votes becomes the president.  We agree that Obama was ineligible.  However, per the law he was a de facto officer whose acts cannot be overturned.

The Electors were unwittingly eating and pooping out the fruit of a poison tree--i.e., Obama's fraud.  Therefore, Obama is the officer we need to be looking at.  And Obama is a usurper.

A good Constitutional lawyer will see right through the argument that the Electoral College is some kind of quasi-sacrosanct mechanism for declaring a "valid" winner of the Presidency.  The question of Obama's birthplace fraud was never an issue in the Electors' pro forma role. 

My goodness, two WRONGS--first Obama's deliberate citizenship fraud against the Electoral College and then the Electoral College's innocent mistake thereunder--do not make a RIGHT.

See #125, 126, 128, 129, and 130.  Everything boils down to the fact that Obama is a usurper.  We need to remember that Obama CHEATED his way right PAST our beloved Electoral College  The De Facto Officer doctrine does not, cannot apply to Obama, as Elderberry's post demonstrates.  Perhaps the Electors cannot be held liable as De Facto Officers, but Obama is a usurper, not a curiously lovely, special case of a De Facto Officer.

Besides, as I said in an earlier post, Obama perjured his Oath of Office.  Notice that this occurred after the Electors voted him in as President-Elect--so it serves as a reminder that we should ignore the Electors' role.  (His usurpation can be dated to January 20, 2009, if we like, in that Obama doubled down on his fraud on that date.  I certainly don't think we should narrow the fraud to that date, but it does show how silly it is to say the Electoral College sort of legitimized his election.) 

My point here is that we can say with absolute certainty that Obama harbored a wholesale contempt for the Constitution when he swore to uphold it (even though he usually disguised that contempt well enough to fool the hoi polloi until after he got out of office).  While in office, he committed scores or even hundreds of impeachable crimes, many of which are now going to be legally actionable as sedition or even treason.

And Obama's perjury of his Oath both constitutes him as a felon and constitutes ALL of his official acts during his Presidency as FELONIES.  He committed thousands of felonies, hundreds of which caused meaningful damage to our Republic and demand whatever remediation we can institute.  Forget the cute but irrelevant side trip into a legal theory that  we can't summarily remediate any damage just because Obama's fraud slipped past the Electors--and then got even worse when he took his Oath of Office and started trashing the Republic worse and worse and worse over time.

As I have repeatedly said, Obama is a usurper.  'Nuff said.  You are at an impasse with me. 

Offline Fantasywriter

@Elderberry
@Sanguine

The Electors were unwittingly eating and pooping out the fruit of a poison tree--i.e., Obama's fraud.  Therefore, Obama is the officer we need to be looking at.  And Obama is a usurper.

A good Constitutional lawyer will see right through the argument that the Electoral College is some kind of quasi-sacrosanct mechanism for declaring a "valid" winner of the Presidency.  The question of Obama's birthplace fraud was never an issue in the Electors' pro forma role. 

My goodness, two WRONGS--first Obama's deliberate citizenship fraud against the Electoral College and then the Electoral College's innocent mistake thereunder--do not make a RIGHT.

See #125, 126, 128, 129, and 130.  Everything boils down to the fact that Obama is a usurper.  We need to remember that Obama CHEATED his way right PAST our beloved Electoral College  The De Facto Officer doctrine does not, cannot apply to Obama, as Elderberry's post demonstrates.  Perhaps the Electors cannot be held liable as De Facto Officers, but Obama is a usurper, not a curiously lovely, special case of a De Facto Officer.

Besides, as I said in an earlier post, Obama perjured his Oath of Office.  Notice that this occurred after the Electors voted him in as President-Elect--so it serves as a reminder that we should ignore the Electors' role.  (His usurpation can be dated to January 20, 2009, if we like, in that Obama doubled down on his fraud on that date.  I certainly don't think we should narrow the fraud to that date, but it does show how silly it is to say the Electoral College sort of legitimized his election.) 

My point here is that we can say with absolute certainty that Obama harbored a wholesale contempt for the Constitution when he swore to uphold it (even though he usually disguised that contempt well enough to fool the hoi polloi until after he got out of office).  While in office, he committed scores or even hundreds of impeachable crimes, many of which are now going to be legally actionable as sedition or even treason.

And Obama's perjury of his Oath both constitutes him as a felon and constitutes ALL of his official acts during his Presidency as FELONIES.  He committed thousands of felonies, hundreds of which caused meaningful damage to our Republic and demand whatever remediation we can institute.  Forget the cute but irrelevant side trip into a legal theory that  we can't summarily remediate any damage just because Obama's fraud slipped past the Electors--and then got even worse when he took his Oath of Office and started trashing the Republic worse and worse and worse over time.

As I have repeatedly said, Obama is a usurper.  'Nuff said.  You are at an impasse with me.

If Obama swears that he believed in good faith that he was born in HI, how can that be proven false? I provided evidence a few posts ago that Obama stated to Pfeiffer, Plouffe and Bauer that he was born in HI.  What evidence could you present in court that he knowingly lied? [Like you, I believe he lied. But what you and I believe and what can be proven in a court of law are two different things.]

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
If Obama swears that he believed in good faith that he was born in HI, how can that be proven false? I provided evidence a few posts ago that Obama stated to Pfeiffer, Plouffe and Bauer that he was born in HI.  What evidence could you present in court that he knowingly lied? [Like you, I believe he lied. But what you and I believe and what can be proven in a court of law are two different things.]

How could it be proved?  If he had told someone else, or written to someone else or otherwise claimed to have been born elsewhere?

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor

The Constitution gives three eligibility requirements to be president: one must be 35 years of age, a resident "within the United States" for 14 years, and a "natural born Citizen

Has he proven all three requirements? And forgeries are not valid proof.

Offline Fantasywriter

How could it be proved?  If he had told someone else, or written to someone else or otherwise claimed to have been born elsewhere?

If Obama has confided to someone/s that he wasn't born in HI, that would be the dynamite we need. Unfortunately There's no evidence that this ever happened.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Did Obama register for the draft?  If not should he have not been permitted to be hired as a federal employee?

According to law, a man must register with Selective Service within 30 days of his 18th birthday. Selective Service can accept a late registration but not after a man has reached his 26th birthday.

Some men may have failed to register during the time they were eligible to do so and may now find they are ineligible for certain benefits:

federal student loans and grant programs
    federal job training under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (formerly Workforce Investment Act)
    federal jobs or security clearance as a contractor
    U.S. citizenship for immigrants

Offline Fantasywriter

The Constitution gives three eligibility requirements to be president: one must be 35 years of age, a resident "within the United States" for 14 years, and a "natural born Citizen

Has he proven all three requirements? And forgeries are not valid proof.

The fabricated BC was produced by the state of HI. I agree that it's anything but an original vault copy LFBC, but HI presented it and no judge was found who was willing to hear Obama's eligibility case on its merits. Again, the de facto doctrine prevails.

Offline Fantasywriter

Did Obama register for the draft?  If not should he have not been permitted to be hired as a federal employee?

According to law, a man must register with Selective Service within 30 days of his 18th birthday. Selective Service can accept a late registration but not after a man has reached his 26th birthday.

Some men may have failed to register during the time they were eligible to do so and may now find they are ineligible for certain benefits:

federal student loans and grant programs
    federal job training under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (formerly Workforce Investment Act)
    federal jobs or security clearance as a contractor
    U.S. citizenship for immigrants

Now you're talking straight up forgery.  Obama's draft registration wasn't even a good forgery; it was a hack job. It's frustrating, to realize that the Deep State, both left and RINO, backed Obama to the hilt.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The fabricated BC was produced by the state of HI. I agree that it's anything but an original vault copy LFBC, but HI presented it and no judge was found who was willing to hear Obama's eligibility case on its merits. Again, the de facto doctrine prevails.

What makes you think the state of HI had anything to do with the fabricated BC? And what about the NBC requirement? Obama's father was not a US citizen. Obama is not a NBC.

Obama is a usurper.

Offline Fantasywriter

What makes you think the state of HI had anything to do with the fabricated BC? And what about the NBC requirement? Obama's father was not a US citizen. Obama is not a NBC.

Obama is a usurper.

Turns out that certifying Obama's HI BC was a high risk undertaking:

'The Hawaiian health official who verified the authenticity of President Obama's birth certificate died in a small plane crash.' [I.e.: Loretta Fuddy]

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/12/12/hawaii-obama-birth-certificate-fuddy/3996657/

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The investigator for Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s team that reviewed the authenticity of the document the White House posted as “proof positive” of Barack Obama’s Hawaiian birth says state officials never confirmed the document’s validity.

The “information” about the birth, yes. But not the document itself, said Mike Zullo, and that raises serious questions.

WND reported last week that Arpaio and Zullo held a news conference to reveal evidence they say shows the document was fraudulent.

Their conclusion is that it is not a copy of any original Hawaiian document, and while their investigation did not address whether Obama is a “natural-born citizen” as the Constitution requires for presidents, or the political implications of such a forgery, they noted it certainly raises many questions going forward.

Their evidence, they say, showed how the digital images on the document released by Obama in a White House news conference were copied from another document.

Zullo said Hawaiian officials engaged in a carefully parsed campaign to affirm the information but never the long-form birth certificate itself.

Offline the_doc

@Sanguine

I submit that it will be easy to prove in court that he knowingly lied.  When the BC forgery gets entered into evidence, he is toast. 

When you look at everything that Obama has said and done surrounding the birthplace issue, it's all bad.  It's overwhelmingly bad when considered as one great big pile.  He would have to explain away too many things.  Even if he can offer superficially, even cutely plausible explanations for some things, his explanations will get pretty thin in a lot of areas.  His defense attorney would say, "Look, we have offered lovely explanations for everything except the Birth Certificate.  Well, now we have to stipulate that he forged that--because Hawaii had lost his copy."

The overall impact on military judges would be completely unsympathetic.  Obama will show a pattern of lying about everything, a pattern of fraternizing with Communist conspirators, a pattern of zillions of impeachable crimes and worse. 

It all comes down, then, to the matter of legal proof.  Proof in a criminal case is not proof beyond any doubt whatsoever, but proof beyond a reasonable doubt. 

To appreciate that, we need to turn the matter upside down and think about the mess of lying Obama would have to do in court, through his attorneys.  The stuff would be so fishy by its very volume and would thus fill the courtroom with the stench of unreasonable belief.  It will be immeasurably, undoubtedly more reasonable to believe he is still lying about what he knew and when he knew it and which shady characters he enlisted in the "alleged" (and partly very obvious) scams that he ran, etc., etc., etc.

At the bottom line, it would be unreasonable NOT to convict him.  That rises to the bar of proof beyond reasonable doubt.

Don't worry:  if the digital forgery comes into play, it's all over.  Some juries are too mush-brained to think clearly in the way I have outlined, but military judges won't be. 

I almost forgot to emphasize that Obama would be tried on many counts in addition to the birthplace fraud.  Some of the other counts, unrelated to the birthplace issue, will be easy to prove based on the intel that is being put together as we speak.  The momentum of those convictions will naturally overflow to crush his case that he's just a flawed but basically honest guy who got confused about his birthplace or a very poor kid who had to lie to get funding for his schooling.  This is the way the momentum naturally goes in multi-count trials.  (Occasionally prosecutors will get a lot of counts into a case in order to be sure to hang the defendant on at least one;  at other times, they put in a lot of counts because they think they ought to pursue and ought to be able to get maximum justice against a really bad guy--hanging him on all counts, all at once.  I expect our military prosecutors will pull out all stops.  America needs to know how bad Obama is and how badly, how viciously he fooled doofus voters.  May it never happen again.)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Most lawyers that I have run across flatly disagree that his laws, appointments, etc., would be legal and would therefore stand.  Obama was illegally certified as eligible and therefore illegally elected.  Even the Electoral College's actions in 2008 and 2012 were invalid, because the Electors, who were acting in good faith, were defrauded into certifying Obama's elections to the White House.  And under the heinously un-Unconstitutional situation of Obama's swearing-in--as a fraudulent and therefore patently illegal POTUS--his oath-taking was a farce.  It was actually and obviously a de facto PERJURY. 

Furthermore, perjuring oneself during the Oath constitutes a felony.  And I understand that under federal law, EVERY official act that a public official performs during his tenure of office after having given a PERJURED Oath of Office is defined by federal statute as a FELONY.

We could go on and on, but it is clear that Obama had no right to make appointments.  He had no right to sign bills into law.  His fraudulent occupancy of the Presidency means that no legally proper appointments were made, and no bills were duly signed by a genuine POTUS.  If Obama is found guilty of the birthplace fraud, we should immediately void all of Obama's executive orders and cancel all of his false-Presidential appointments---including but not limited to all of "his" federal judges. Furthermore, each Executive Branch agency should pore over all of the regs promulgated under Obama's and Obama's appointees.  And we should establish a Congressional committee to sort out what to do with all of the laws that bore Obama's signature. 

Yeah, it's a mess.  But we need to undo every bit of the damage we can--not pretend that it's all just water under the bridge.  There are some things that we will not be able to remediate completely (for example, a lot of decisions in the federal court system), but we should adopt the attitude of "The difficult we do immediately;  the impossible will take a little longer." 

The libs will freak out.  But that's just TOO BAD.

No DACA
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Thanks, that makes good sense.

And perfect sense.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.