Author Topic: Former Presidential Candidate Proposes Executive Order Declaring Obama Ineligible  (Read 27422 times)

Offline GrouchoTex

I'm not at all surprised at your courteous, thoughtful response, because I have long regarded you as a fine Son of Texas.  (Puh-leez don't tell me you were actually born in Africa!)

As an important aside, I don't insist that you become a dogmatic, flaming Birther.  And I don't expect you to do anything in a hurry.  Besides, I honestly don't think any of us will have too long to wait before everything about Obama becomes clear as a bell. 

Obama is a truly amazing con man serving on point for the most massive, heavily-funded, shrewdly staffed, and virulently anti-American conspiracy in history.  In short, the whole thing is almost too bad to be true.

I appreciate that.
I guess I should have "Patience, Grasshopper".

Offline the_doc

I appreciate that.
I guess I should have "Patience, Grasshopper".

LOL. 

(P.S.  I love your avatar.)

Offline GrouchoTex

LOL. 

Thanks, and thanks to @Oceander , who jazzed it up a bit for me.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
LOL. 

doc,
You ought to think about getting one yourself.  An avatar that is.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline the_doc

LOL. 

For non-Texans following this thread, GrouchoTex's avatar is the flag used by the Texians in the Battle of Gonzales, 10/2/1835--the so-called "Lexington of the Texas Revolution."  The flag was made from a lady's white wedding dress.

(Both the American Revolution's Battle of Lexington and Concord and the Texas Revolution's Battle of Gonzales involved colonists blocking a gun-grabbing attempt by the government.  Both battles are regarded as the very first battles of their respective revolutions.)

Offline the_doc

doc,
You ought to think about getting one yourself.  An avatar that is.

I'm still thinking about it.  (Ha!)

Offline GrouchoTex

For non-Texans following this thread, GrouchoTex's avatar is the flag used by the Texians in the Battle of Gonzales, 10/2/1835--the so-called "Lexington of the Texas Revolution."  The flag was made from a lady's white wedding dress.

(Both the American Revolution's Battle of Lexington and Concord and the Texas Revolution's Battle of Gonzales involved colonists blocking a gun-grabbing attempt by the government.  Both battles are regarded as the very first battles of their respective revolutions.)

The town of Gonzales has an annual "come and take it" festival every year.
Fun times.
I love going to those small town festivals, and there are a lot of them here in Texas.

I saw a take off on the flag the other day, that cracked me up.
It was blue and orange, the Astros colors.
It had a baseball bat instead of a cannon.
The star was the Astros star, with the "H" in the middle.
Someone was flying it front of their house, between Richmond and Sugar Land.

Offline the_doc

The town of Gonzales has an annual "come and take it" festival every year.
Fun times.
I love going to those small town festivals, and there are a lot of them here in Texas.

I saw a take off on the flag the other day, that cracked me up.
It was blue and orange, the Astros colors.
It had a baseball bat instead of a cannon.
The star was the Astros star, with the "H" in the middle.
Someone was flying it front of their house, between Richmond and Sugar Land.

Wow, that's hilarious.  I wonder where I could buy an Astros flag like that!

Offline GrouchoTex

Wow, that's hilarious.  I wonder where I could buy an Astros flag like that!

Yeah, they've also done the lone star flag with the Astros star, but I'm not too sure am a fan of that one.
You can get them both online.
They're not too expensive.
I think I saw the Gonzales flag for $18.00
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 09:53:06 pm by GrouchoTex »

Offline Fantasywriter

I'm late to this thread but it's a subject I find interesting.  I tried to catch up though I haven't yet managed to read every post. Has anyone pointed out the overwhelming likelihood that Obama was born in Canada?

Offline Fantasywriter

I can't agree with you about Obama.  I know he's not in office anymore but he has not 'gone away.'

He's still plotting to destroy America both outwardly and by his influence on the swamp creatures he put in various positions of power.

We need to bring out the truth about Obama if we possibly can.  I want everyone to know what a total fraud he was.

Agree. Part of draining the swamp should be the full exposure of the fraud involved in presenting Obama as a natural born US citizen.  It won't change anything he did [he was confirmed twice as POTUS, so his actions by law will stand] but it will expose the depth of the lies and corruption that enabled his scam. It needs to see the light of day.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@LegalAmerican

Where did you find this?  I don't doubt a word of it and would like to know the source.

This was out on the net during the first election, if I remember correctly, but it's very hard to attribute.  Maybe @LegalAmerican has some more information.

Offline the_doc

I'm late to this thread but it's a subject I find interesting.  I tried to catch up though I haven't yet managed to read every post. Has anyone pointed out the overwhelming likelihood that Obama was born in Canada?

I looked into the Canada theory, and after following the theory's rather tortuous path, I gave up and went right back where I started:  Obama's paternal grandmother stated that he was born in Kenya.  She said "I was there when he was born." 

A member of the Kenyan Parliament once maintained in an ill-advised public disclosure that Obama is a native-born Kenyan, as did the Kenyan Ambassador shortly after Obama's nomination in 2008.  (The Ambassador was immediately recalled to Kenya for a few days, after which he returned to America claiming that he had not said such a thing.  [Evidently the Ambassador did not know about the Eligibility Requirements for a U.S. President.])

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well you do know that President Trump was the leader of the birther movement against Barack don't you?  What do you think about Trump now wanting new investigation into Hillary?  If you can't go back and unring the bell.  I think you could if it could be proven Obama was illegitimate.  Everything he did was illegitimate.

@Chosen Daughter

HUH? WTH does that have to do with Obama having already served 8 years as a US President,and nothing anyone does can change that?  OBOMBER CAN NOT BE PRESIDENT AGAIN. Bubbette! has never been president,but wants to be and is working at it daily.

How can you or anyone else NOT see and understand the differences between the two when it comes to being a threat to America?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fantasywriter

I looked into the Canada theory, and after following the theory's rather tortuous path, I gave up and went right back where I started:  Obama's paternal grandmother stated that he was born in Kenya.  She said "I was there when he was born." 

A member of the Kenyan Parliament once maintained in an ill-advised public disclosure that Obama is a native-born Kenyan, as did the Kenyan Ambassador shortly after Obama's nomination in 2008.  (The Ambassador was immediately recalled to Kenya for a few days, after which he returned to America claiming that he had not said such a thing.  [Evidently the Ambassador did not know about the Eligibility Requirements for a U.S. President.])

Obama's step-grandmother actually said she was present at the birth of her stepson, Obama's father. However, you are 100% right about the Kenyan Parliament.  That one fact is what kept me believing in the Kenyan birth narrative for [too] many years.

The confusion of the Kenyan Parliament, however, is not difficult to explain. Obama [a known pathological liar] had claimed a Kenyan birth since grade school. Small wonder that so many people who had no reason to doubt him took it as a fact.

Otoh, Kenya and Hawaii share an insurmountable problem. Namely, if Stanley Ann Dunham had lived in either location for a significant portion of her pregnancy, someone would have known about it.  To date, no one has stepped forward in either HI or  Kenya to verify where SAD lived during her pregnancy or at the time of the birth. She is completely absent, so far as contemporaneous accounts/witnesses go, from both places.

Iow, it is a fact that you cannot visit the house, hut or whatever, in Kenya where SAD is claimed to have lived during her stay there. Likewise there is no domicile in HI marked with a plaque stating it was the abode of Obama's mother when she gave birth. There are no tourist photos or postcards of either landmark, for the simple reason that they do not exist.

Offline Fantasywriter

Edit: I should have said that Granny Sarah claimed to have been present at the birth of her FUTURE stepson. Obviously, Obama Sr was not her stepson at the time of his birth.  This came about afterwards,  when O Sr's mother died, and his father took Granny Sarah as his second wife.

Offline the_doc

Agree. Part of draining the swamp should be the full exposure of the fraud involved in presenting Obama as a natural born US citizen.  It won't change anything he did [he was confirmed twice as POTUS, so his actions by law will stand] but it will expose the depth of the lies and corruption that enabled his scam. It needs to see the light of day.

Most lawyers that I have run across flatly disagree that his laws, appointments, etc., would be legal and would therefore stand.  Obama was illegally certified as eligible and therefore illegally elected.  Even the Electoral College's actions in 2008 and 2012 were invalid, because the Electors, who were acting in good faith, were defrauded into certifying Obama's elections to the White House.  And under the heinously un-Unconstitutional situation of Obama's swearing-in--as a fraudulent and therefore patently illegal POTUS--his oath-taking was a farce.  It was actually and obviously a de facto PERJURY. 

Furthermore, perjuring oneself during the Oath constitutes a felony.  And I understand that under federal law, EVERY official act that a public official performs during his tenure of office after having given a PERJURED Oath of Office is defined by federal statute as a FELONY.

We could go on and on, but it is clear that Obama had no right to make appointments.  He had no right to sign bills into law.  His fraudulent occupancy of the Presidency means that no legally proper appointments were made, and no bills were duly signed by a genuine POTUS.  If Obama is found guilty of the birthplace fraud, we should immediately void all of Obama's executive orders and cancel all of his false-Presidential appointments---including but not limited to all of "his" federal judges. Furthermore, each Executive Branch agency should pore over all of the regs promulgated under Obama's and Obama's appointees.  And we should establish a Congressional committee to sort out what to do with all of the laws that bore Obama's signature. 

Yeah, it's a mess.  But we need to undo every bit of the damage we can--not pretend that it's all just water under the bridge.  There are some things that we will not be able to remediate completely (for example, a lot of decisions in the federal court system), but we should adopt the attitude of "The difficult we do immediately;  the impossible will take a little longer." 

The libs will freak out.  But that's just TOO BAD.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 12:09:03 am by the_doc »

Offline the_doc

Obama's step-grandmother actually said she was present at the birth of her stepson, Obama's father.

That was the spin that was offered after the interview was quickly cut short by someone functioning as her handler.  The context of her original answer, however, reveals that she obviously knew the interviewer was talking about Obama JR, not Obama SR.  (Besides, why would she brag about being present for the birth of her own son?)

Offline Fantasywriter

Most lawyers that I have run across flatly disagree that his laws, appointments, etc., would be legal and would therefore stand.  Obama was illegally certified as eligible and therefore illegally elected.  Even the Electoral College's actions in 2008 and 2012 were invalid, because the Electors, who were acting in good faith, were defrauded into certifying Obama's elections to the White House.  And under the heinously un-Unconstitutional situation of Obama's swearing-in--as a fraudulent and therefore patently illegal POTUS--his oath-taking was a farce.  It was actually and obviously a de facto PERJURY. 

Furthermore, perjuring oneself during the Oath constitutes a felony.  And I understand that under federal law, EVERY official act that a public official performs during his tenure of office after having given a PERJURED Oath of Office is defined by federal statute as a FELONY.

We could go on and on, but it is clear that Obama had no right to make appointments.  He had no right to sign bills into law.  His fraudulent occupancy of the Presidency means that no legally proper appointments were made, and no bills were duly signed by a genuine POTUS.  If Obama is found guilty of the birthplace fraud, we should immediately void all of Obama's executive orders and cancel all of his false-Presidential appointments---including but not limited to all of "his" federal judges. Furthermore, each Executive Branch agency should pore over all of the regs promulgated under Obama's and Obama's appointees.  And we should establish a Congressional committee to sort out what to do with all of the laws that bore Obama's signature. 

Yeah, it's a mess.  But we need to undo every bit of the damage we can--not pretend that it's all just water under the bridge.  There are some things that we will not be able to remediate completely (for example, a lot of decisions in the federal court system), but we should adopt the attitude of "The difficult we do immediately;  the impossible will take a little longer." 

The libs will freak out.  But that's just TOO BAD.

If it were later established as an incontrovertible fact that Obama had been ineligible, all his acts and appointments would still be legal:

USLegal Home

De Facto Officer Law and Legal Definition

"De Facto Officer refers to an officer holding a colorable right or title to the office accompanied by possession. The lawful acts of an officer de facto, so far as the rights of third persons are concerned, when done within the scope and by the apparent authority of office, are valid and binding.

The de facto officer doctrine confers validity upon acts performed by a person acting under the color of official title even though it is later discovered that the legality of that person’s appointment or election to office is deficient."

https://definitions.uslegal.com/d/de-facto-officer/

Offline Fantasywriter

That was the spin that was offered after the interview was quickly cut short by someone functioning as her handler.  The context of her original answer, however, reveals that she obviously knew the interviewer was talking about Obama JR, not Obama SR.  (Besides, why would she brag about being present for the birth of her own son?)

It is precisely because Obama Sr was NOT Granny Sarah's biological son that she opted to strengthen her maternal bona fides by claiming to have been present at his birth.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
VI. Exceptions to the De Facto Officer Doctrine

Every elected or appointed public official falls into one of three categories:

A de jure officer is one who was placed in office legally and has clear title to the office he is holding.

A de facto officer is one who took office in good faith and is performing the duties and functions of that office, but his title to that office is defective in some way.

A usurper is one who took office, or is holding office, in overt disregard for the law. (Columbia Law Review: De Facto Officer Doctrine).

The official acts of a usurper are null, void, and without legal effect. If the courts were to rule that President Obama is a usurper, all of his appointments, directives, executive orders, and all of the laws he had signed, could be declared invalid.

Offline the_doc

If it were later established as an incontrovertible fact that Obama had been ineligible, all his acts and appointments would still be legal:

USLegal Home

De Facto Officer Law and Legal Definition

"De Facto Officer refers to an officer holding a colorable right or title to the office accompanied by possession. The lawful acts of an officer de facto, so far as the rights of third persons are concerned, when done within the scope and by the apparent authority of office, are valid and binding.

It seems to me that the operative phrase is the one in bold face text.  If Obama appointed a federal judge, and that judge ruled against a person in a court, that person cannot challenge the ruling on the grounds that the judge was not eligible to be on that bench--i.e., never having been properly appointed to that bench.  I'm pretty cool with that. 

But even then, I'm not convinced that it applies to the situation of Obama's appointment of the judge himself--because of the caveat referring to lawful acts.  And the judge's rights are not at stake so much as the Republic's Constitutionally designed security is.

(It seems to me that the legal doctrine is not very clearly worded.)

Offline Fantasywriter

VI. Exceptions to the De Facto Officer Doctrine

Every elected or appointed public official falls into one of three categories:

A de jure officer is one who was placed in office legally and has clear title to the office he is holding.

A de facto officer is one who took office in good faith and is performing the duties and functions of that office, but his title to that office is defective in some way.

A usurper is one who took office, or is holding office, in overt disregard for the law. (Columbia Law Review: De Facto Officer Doctrine).

The official acts of a usurper are null, void, and without legal effect. If the courts were to rule that President Obama is a usurper, all of his appointments, directives, executive orders, and all of the laws he had signed, could be declared invalid.

The courts would defer to the electoral college.

Offline the_doc

Thanks, that makes good sense.

Offline the_doc

The courts would defer to the electoral college.

Nope.  Obama would still be a usurper.

'Nuff said, I think.