Author Topic: World Remains Blind To 'Ticking Time Bomb' Countdown To War On Australia's Doorstep  (Read 3704 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
OK. I went back and added the 'a'. Like @Sanquine I now get only 22 results.

I then input the member's handle who I had in mind, and could not bring up their commenting history.

Do you know how to get that one to work here? I don't.

I get nada trying google, the phrase, and TBR's URL.

My point is the TBR machine appears to be a prepackaged template, and it's search functions somewhat limited.

If you were searching for the name of a member who's been deleted from TBR, it won't show up.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Anyway, this is going to be a difficult endeavor for America.
I get you credit, when it comes to China, I've had to re-examine my anti-tariff stance, but in this instance only, for now.

Do,tariffs or canctions work here?
Yes, if it brings China to the negotiating table.
No, if gives it gives them the " us- against- the - world mentality.
However, it seems they are already at that point.

That is,and ALWAYS HAS BEEN their starting point. NOBODY is more arrogant than the freaking Chinese.

So, what is next?
Would they stop if we pulled bases that are close (like Okinawa)?
You have to think both sides are seeing a perceived threat from the other one.

No. They would see that as a political as well as a military victory,and proof  they are the rightful rulers of the world.

What do they need?

Everything,and then need it all the time.

What do we offer China to start the negotiations?

The promise we will nuke them until they glow in the dark if they get pushy. That is the ONLY thing they will listen to.

They had been buying soybeans.
An angry country of a billion plus who are hungry, could be problematic, to say the least.

Why? They will just start eating each other again.

What do we need from them?

Suicide would be nice,but is asking too much.

Make no mistake about it,though. There is no such thing as being equals with the Chinese. They see themselves as the rightful rulers of the world.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

I disagree. Nobody here wants Trump's critics silenced.

What we Want from them is Something, . . . Anything, . .  . that goes beyond WAAAAA! CRYYYY! BITCH! I'm Upset, so There!

If the NT crowd actually Has anything to say we're all ears.
Here I go, then. I have little problem with some of the things he did to reverse Obama policies which, well, hurt this country and our economy. Especially in the energy sector, these changes have been a generally good thing.
However, the problem I have is that policies implemented and rescinded with a pen and a phone, can be reinstated the same way, with all the previous, and possible even more damaging impact.  What I would like to see is him managing to get the Congress to codify these positive changes to make it more difficult for the destructive policies to be reinstated when, inevitably Americans once again self-destructively and complacently again elect a bunch of Marxist types to power.

So, a grievance is that he has as yer failed to get the Congress ion board for that, and repealing Obamacare.

The wall.

I am being patient, hoping that the ducks are being aligned to take down the greatest criminal Government conspiracy perps all at once, but frankly, am wary considering the wait (still in progress) for a politically durable  removal of Obamacare.

There are legions of crooks, from the very top of the last Administration down to the basic minions.

That said, imho, he is doing better than I had expected, and the results have been far more favorable than any which could be anticipated form having the Clintons back in the White House. 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

Post them here.  I'd like to see what you used to get that result.

Frank came to mind as the most likely user of that phrase...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Frank came to mind as the most likely user of that phrase...

We both posted what we got upthread.  I can't see @Frank Cannon pulling his punches and using "azzhole".  But, then I've found over the years that memories are tricky, so who knows?