Author Topic: VIDEO Shows Democrat Party Deputy Chair Keith Ellison Physically Abusing Woman, Screaming “F*cking B  (Read 692 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Karen Monahan is an organizer for the far left Sierra Club....

This weekend Karen warned that she was going to break her silence and share a story about a very powerful man who abused her......

On Saturday Karen’s son Austin posted this report on Facebook describing the abuse his mother endured from Democrat Party leader Keith Ellison.....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/shock-claim-video-shows-democrat-party-deputy-chair-keith-ellison-physically-abusing-woman-screaming-fcking-bitch/#disqus_thread

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I found over 100 text and twitters messages and video almost 2 min long that showed Keith Ellison dragging my mama off the bed by her feet, screaming and calling her a “fucking bitch” and telling her to get the bleep out of his house.

I'm calling bullshit.  How would she have a tape from something that happened at Keefs house?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Don't worry!  I'm not ever going to vote for ANY democrat for any office at any level.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I'm calling bullshit.  How would she have a tape from something that happened at Keefs house?

Everyone and their grandmother has a HD video camera in their pocket these days.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Everyone and their grandmother has a HD video camera in their pocket these days.
Really?   Okay.  Lets see the video then.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.