Author Topic: "Leave Immediately" CNN Records Chinese Warnings Aboard Naval Flight Near Artificial Islands  (Read 335 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
zerohedge
 Tyler Durden
Fri, 08/10/2018 - 21:45

[excerpt]

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-10/leave-immediately-china-warns-us-navy-plane-six-times-while-near-man-made-islands

In the latest serious incident to further prove that China is militarizing its rapidly expanding set of man made islands in one of the most hotly contested bodies of water in the world, a US Navy plane flying 16,500 feet over the South China Sea was unexpectedly contacted by the Chinese and warned to "Leave immediately and keep out to avoid any misunderstanding," according to a new CNN report.

This was one of six radio communicated warnings to a US Navy P-8A Poseidon reconnaissance plane as it reportedly flew safely in international air space early Friday, likely to monitor the string of artificial islands popping up and catching the world by surprise over the past couple years, specifically the new fortifications built upon Subi Reef, Fiery Cross Reef, Johnson Reef and Mischief Reef, in the Spratley Islands.

This is similar to last week's Chinese threats against the Armed Forces of the Philippines operating near the islands, who were told, "Leave immediately or you will pay".
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline LegalAmerican

I read, this is old news?  Nothing current?  I don't know. I will go to your link and see if I can tell.

Offline LegalAmerican

This happed in April?  Then by CNN reported.  I think, it was exercises by US?   NOTE MY QUESTION MARKS.  I don't know.
-----------------------
Perhaps most interesting about Friday's encounter is that it was all recorded by a CNN reporter and camera crew who were aboard the Navy flight.

CNN reports:

Aboard a US Navy P-8A Poseidon reconnaissance plane, CNN got a view from 16,500 feet of low-lying coral reefs turned into garrisons with five-story buildings, large radar installations, power plants and runways sturdy enough to carry large military aircraft.

During the flight the crew received six separate warnings from the Chinese military, telling them they were inside Chinese territory and urging them to leave.