Author Topic: White Republican Michigan Voters Chose a Black Guy  (Read 612 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White Republican Michigan Voters Chose a Black Guy
« on: August 10, 2018, 02:35:11 pm »
August 10, 2018
White Republican Michigan Voters Chose a Black Guy
By Lloyd Marcus

White Republican voters chose a black conservative over a white billionaire in Michigan.  How can that be?  Democrat Andre Carson of the Congressional Black Caucus said the Tea Party (conservatives and Republicans) is racist and wants to see blacks "hanging on a tree."

Folks, as a black Tea Party activist since 2008, I can tell you this is the evil slander of salt-of-the-earth patriotic white voters I have been fighting.  Black conservative John James won Michigan's U.S. Senate Republican primary because he shares the values of most Americans.  James boldly expresses his desire to help Trump Make America Great Again.  Voters chose James because of the content of his character rather than the color of his skin, fulfilling the dream of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

John James is a combat veteran endorsed by President Trump.  But wait a minute.  According to fake news media and Democrats, Trump hates blacks.  That's another hate-generating evil lie promoted by the American left.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/08/white_republican_michigan_voters_chose_a_black_guy.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: White Republican Michigan Voters Chose a Black Guy
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 02:45:36 pm »
I wonder which cards the left will play as more and more non whites realize the State is not really their friend after all.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 02:46:49 pm »
No, no, no.  If he's a conservative then he's not really black.  Or, authentic or something.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 07:58:50 pm »
When I lived in Connecticut, we elected Gary Franks, the first black Republican elected to the House since 1932.  He and JC Watts were both shunned by the Black Caucus when they arrived.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 08:09:45 pm »
Julius Caesar Watts Jr. is no fan of Trump.   Not sure of his record before he resigned in 02. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2018, 12:52:01 am »
ISailed wrote:
"When I lived in Connecticut, we elected Gary Franks, the first black Republican elected to the House since 1932."

I voted for Mr. Franks, more than once...

Offline endicom

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2018, 01:36:27 am »
Black conservative John James won Michigan's U.S. Senate Republican primary because he shares the values of most Americans.

There ya go.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2018, 01:41:44 am »
ISailed wrote:
"When I lived in Connecticut, we elected Gary Franks, the first black Republican elected to the House since 1932."

I voted for Mr. Franks, more than once...
I lived in PT Barnum's hometown.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington