Author Topic: Crocs to close remaining manufacturing facilities; executive to resign  (Read 6398 times)

Offline thackney

Re: Crocs to close remaining manufacturing facilities; executive to resign
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2018, 01:44:26 am »
And there's a square nosed shovel head sticking out of the concrete...

I have coal plant bottom ash for the driveway and the barn is "floored" in sand.  Ever tread of any type of sole seems to pick up something.  It isn't the big mess, but it is a never ending accumulation.

In the rebuild, I enclosed the breezeway to be a mudroom, shoe drop.  With concrete floor a leaf blower every few days blows that little stuff back outside.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2018, 02:13:57 am »
I have coal plant bottom ash for the driveway and the barn is "floored" in sand.  Ever tread of any type of sole seems to pick up something.  It isn't the big mess, but it is a never ending accumulation.

In the rebuild, I enclosed the breezeway to be a mudroom, shoe drop.  With concrete floor a leaf blower every few days blows that little stuff back outside.

Still the shovel here... Actually, when we poured the porch stoop, we set a chunk of iron flat with the top of the concrete and cut off the shovel to weld to that iron... so it is semi replaceable... and it has been replaced twice in my life...

Works good on shitkickers and construction boots.... not so much vibram soled hikers or corks... If you want to see a country gal go ballistic, wear your corks into the house and see how that does...  :whistle:

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2018, 02:44:00 am »
Sorry @Frank Cannon , for kids Crocs are awesome. They easily transfer from summer outside shoes to winter indoor shoes: from muddy garden, sandbox, and beach to running around the basement floor because it’s too damn cold to play outside. The bonus? Top rack dishwasher safe!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2018, 03:36:28 am »
. The bonus? Top rack dishwasher safe!

Irrelevant to Frank.   Here is his dishwasher......

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.