Author Topic: Ohio race just got closer after county finds hundreds of uncounted votes  (Read 306 times)

Offline mrclose

SURPRISE!!!

COLUMBUS – The tight race between Democrat Danny O'Connor and Republican Troy Balderson just got tighter.

Election officials in Franklin County found 688 previously uncounted votes in a Columbus suburb. The result: O'Connor had a net gain of 190 votes, bringing the race's margin down to 1,564.

"The votes from a portion of one voting location had not been processed into the tabulation system," according to a Franklin County Board of Elections news release.

Balderson declared victory Tuesday night in the closely watched congressional district race in central Ohio. But O'Connor says he's waiting for all votes to be counted.

That includes 3,435 provisional ballots and 5,048 absentee ballots, which will be tabulated by Aug. 24.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/08/08/ohio-midterm-uncounted-votes-danny-oconnor-troy-balderson/941603002/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Imagine that! 333cleo
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I said this would happen yesterday. And it is not over. With Frankin in Minnesota, they kept on "finding votes" until he had a secure victory. Every time Frankin fell behind by a hundred votes, somebody would "find" a hundred and ten votes. All for Frankin, of course.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mrclose

The democrat party is a much bigger threat to our elections than the Russians ever were. :shrug:
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How is it in all the found votes the always come up with just one more vote than needed? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.