Author Topic: Green party spoiler candidate in Ohio election whose 1,100 votes could tilt outcome says his ancesto  (Read 900 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

DAILYMAIL.COM
By DAVID MARTOSKO
PUBLISHED: 09:38 EDT, 8 August 2018

Green party spoiler candidate in Ohio election whose 1,100 votes could tilt outcome says his ancestors were from another planet and can't remember his own campaign website address
  • Joe Manchik played spoiler Tuesday in Ohio, taking nearly enough votes in from the Democrat in a special election to trigger a statewide automatic recount
  • The native of Hell, Michigan says his ancestors came from a distant planet and couldn't remember his own website address during an interview this year
  • He claims marijuana is the solution to opioid addiction and says he speaks 19 languages including 'Spanglish' and 'Sheet Music'
  • Calls Israel's prime minister a 'war criminal' and says every American should be required to grow hemp
  • There are still thousands of absentee and provisional votes to count, nearly 5 times the Republican candidate's apparent margin of victory
  • Ohio law says officials can't start counting them for 11 days
(more)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6039535/Ohio-Green-Party-spoiler-candidate-remember-campaign-website.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I must say this guy may be the perfect candidate.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
On Drudge: Some Democrats are saying that the Ohio Green Party are agents of Russia who were assigned by Putin to influence the Ohio 12th District Congressional race.

Those damn Russians! They are everywhere, and they ruin everything!
Image result for boris and natasha meme
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
He's got that Heaven's Gate look to him.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I must say this guy may be the perfect candidate.

Yes, he definitely has it all and the terrifying thing is 1,100 people voted for him.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

What the Hell, is this guy doing in a place like Ohio!? This guy would be a perfect fit for Austin Texas.
He's already got the tee-shirt!

Image result for austin weird tee shirts peace sign

Offline musiclady

And he got more than 1100 votes.  *****rollingeyes*****
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
And he got more than 1100 votes.  *****rollingeyes*****

He also ran last time around, and garnered over 12,000 votes.  So Dem complaints that he cost O'Connor the election are a non-starter.  Most Green Party "protest votes" came home to the Dems this time around.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

It seems silly to credit the green candidate when 2/3 of the eligible voters didn't vote.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It seems silly to credit the green candidate when 2/3 of the eligible voters didn't vote.

Dude come on now.  Look at the guy.  He has a kick-me sign taped to his back.  Easy target for the apathetic low information voter.   You know like voters in Madison!...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline musiclady

He also ran last time around, and garnered over 12,000 votes.  So Dem complaints that he cost O'Connor the election are a non-starter.  Most Green Party "protest votes" came home to the Dems this time around.

My guess from reading about him is that most of his voters were stoned.  happy77
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline kevindavis007

The Green Party: The left version of the Libertarian Party..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
--

The Green Party: The left version of the Libertarian Party..

Well, in the sense that neither is willing to settle for practical solutions.   Ivory tower types, or wannabes.

At least most of the libertarians tend to be happy warriors.   The ones that annoy me are the self-righteous ones, who won't think strategically, because their egos won't let them fathom voting Republican when the candidate lacks sufficient Purity of Essence.

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Dude come on now.  Look at the guy.  He has a kick-me sign taped to his back.  Easy target for the apathetic low information voter.   You know like voters in Madison!...
Dude. Why do you want to make this thread about me?  Get help please @The Ghost

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
On Drudge: Some Democrats are saying that the Ohio Green Party are agents of Russia who were assigned by Putin to influence the Ohio 12th District Congressional race.

Those damn Russians! They are everywhere, and they ruin everything!
Image result for boris and natasha meme

@240B  I gotta admit the accent of Natasha Fatale used to really "pull my strings" even back when I was so young I didn't know what "my strings" were. Didn't even suspect.

Still worked when I was an adult and VERY aware of what those "strings" were. Went to Russia a couple of times after the USSR collapsed,and it seemed like EVERY Russian woman I met wanted to learn how to speak perfect English and lose their accents,which would cause me to shriek "NO,DON'T DO IT!" in horror.

And Moscow was dead full of smoking hot Russian women. They were everywhere. Go there in the summer and it's not unusual to see a 6 foot tall smoking hot blonde or redhead that looks like she just stepped off a Viking long boat,strutting her stuff down the street wearing the bare minimum of clothing. I am guessing this is the natural reaction of women wanting to strut and  "flex their muscles"  after having to wear layers of bulky clothing for months in the winter that made them look like men with headscarves.

Add that to the accent,and I could get a little dizzy from just trying to walk down the street.  It was all I could do to keep from stopping them and asking if I could buy them a drink,or maybe a new Buick.

I'm weak. What can I say?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 11:35:43 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!