Author Topic: Judge Ellis Brings Mueller’s Prosecutor to Tears in Courtroom Showdown  (Read 421 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Judge Ellis Brings Mueller’s Prosecutor to Tears in Courtroom Showdown
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila August 7, 2018

It looks like Mueller’s prosecutors can’t take the heat.

Rick Gates, Paul Manafort’s former business associate took the witness stand Monday afternoon in the bank fraud and tax evasion case against Manafort.

After jurors were dismissed, Judge T.S. Ellis scolded one of Mueller’s prosecutors and a 10-minute courtroom spat ensued.

FOX News reported, at one point Judge Ellis felt disrespected after one of Mueller’s prosecutors [Greg Andres] looked down instead of looking directly at him and screamed, “Look at me!”

“You looked down as if to say ‘that’s B.S.!’” Ellis said. “I’m up here!”

On Monday Judge Ellis argued with Greg Andres for moving slowly with Rick Gates and constantly linking him to Ukrainian oligarchs.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/judge-ellis-brings-muellers-prosecutor-to-tears-in-courtroom-showdown/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I posted this yesterday.  Saw the headline today and said:  Holy crap, not again!   :laugh:   (False alarm)

Offline the_doc

Judge Ellis Brings Mueller’s Prosecutor to Tears in Courtroom Showdown

The judge probably scolded him for wearing his PJs with bunny-footies to the courtroom.