Author Topic: On Iran, Trump's hard-headedness is smart  (Read 559 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
On Iran, Trump's hard-headedness is smart
« on: August 07, 2018, 07:51:48 pm »

Washington Examiner
by Washington Examiner
Tuesday, August 07, 2018

The Trump administration's sanctions against Iran were a good first move.

Targeting the fanatical Tehran regime's foreign currency reserves, transportation sector, minerals, and debt, these sanctions will restrict Iran's ability to threaten regional and international security.

They also send a clear message to Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, that American appeasement has ended. If the clerics wish to talk, they need to come to the table with a serious offer.

What course will Europe take? The European Union has introduced "blocking" sanctions to prevent European companies from complying with American sanctions. But finding that Trump won't waive sanctions targeting their interests in Iran, European businesses will restrain investment. Other businesses will avoid new investments altogether. The prospective loss of access to the vastly bigger American market weighs heavily in the boardrooms of Berlin, Paris, Rome, and London. German Chancellor Angela Merkel last week prevented Iran from acquiring $400 million in dollar reserves held in her country.

(more)
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/on-iran-trumps-hard-headedness-is-smart
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: On Iran, Trump's hard-headedness is smart
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 06:39:18 am »
Thx. Good piece.

Same as China.

Don't buckle. Don't look back.

China May Have To Resume U.S. Soybean Purchases In Weeks: Oil Report

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,327558.0.html

Difference with Mullah Town is we don't buy manufactured crap from them so Barry just outright gave them $150 Billion in cash.

This garbage with the Supreme Exalted Leaders of 3rd world s$$thole after s$$thole telling us what We're going to do and sending us the bill for it, is over with Trump.

:2popcorn:
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 07:14:39 am »
Barry just outright gave them $150 Billion in cash.

He released their own money to them.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 02:56:06 pm »
He released their own money to them.

Not sure why that matters.  Deliberately targetting and killing Americans, supporting terrorism, etc., are independent grounds for stealing every damn cent you can from them.