Author Topic: Joe Arpaio Says He Would Accept Oral Sex From Donald Trump on Who Is America?  (Read 894 times)

Offline Suppressed

Joe Arpaio Says He Would Accept Oral Sex From Donald Trump on Who Is America?
DILLON ROSENBLATT | AUGUST 5, 2018 | 9:55PM

Sacha Baron Cohen's Showtime series Who Is America? can now add ex-Sheriff Joe Arpaio to its laundry list of politicians – and regular folk – it has excruciatingly embarrassed.

On the new show's fourth episode, Arpaio was interviewed by one of Cohen's new characters, OMGWhizzBoyOMG, a Finnish man in a flower shirt with red hair. Cohen, in character, asks, "If Donald Trump calls you up after this and says 'Sheriff Joe, I want to offer you an amazing b******, would you say yes?'" To which Arpaio replies, "I may have to say yes."

[...]

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/joe-arpaio-oral-sex-donald-trump-who-is-america-10687499
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

To which Arpaio replies, "I may have to say yes."

Me too, but only to Make America Great Again! :patriot:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
At 86 any BJ would be welcomed.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Phoenix New Times...lol.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
MAGA

Offline corbe

#MBJGA
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

#MAVA

Make America Vomit Again
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 01:48:52 pm by CatherineofAragon »

Offline skeeter

Man, whats happened to this site.

Offline corbe

According to the Trumpers, we've been infiltrated by a bunch of knuckle dragging NT'ers.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
??? Really ???   22222frying pan
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I happen to know Joe Arapio, and this is typical BS.  Of course New Times treats that spoof interview as some sort of story.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I've thought about this a little bit, and two things strike right away.

The people who fall for this stunt must be really obsessed, really craving to be interviewed. Why would anyone agree to be interview by some unknown, unverified nobody who fell out of the sky? Could I call up some politician and request an interview? It sounds like I could. Apparently they have no problem accepting an interview invitation from anyone, even some regular Joe off the streets. They don't verify who they are talking to. They don't seem to care who it is. If it is a chance for an interview, they show up.

Also, why don't they just leave. Are they so dense that they cannot see they are being ridiculed and made fun of? Especially with Arpaio, anyone with an ounce of common sense would have realized that this is not a serious interview. But he didn't get it. He simply sat there answering the most absurd, vulgar questions as if he was talking to Bill Moyers. The first time an interviewer starts discussing BJs, in any context, the interview is over. Immediately!

This is all very strange. I really don't get it? Why do all these saps go along with this clown's nonsense? I wouldn't fall for it. And I doubt you would. So what is it about the people that makes them so vulnerable to being suckered?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I've thought about this a little bit, and two things strike right away.

The people who fall for this stunt must be really obsessed, really craving to be interviewed. Why would anyone agree to be interview by some unknown, unverified nobody who fell out of the sky? Could I call up some politician and request an interview? It sounds like I could. Apparently they have no problem accepting an interview invitation from anyone, even some regular Joe off the streets. They don't verify who they are talking to. They don't seem to care who it is. If it is a chance for an interview, they show up.

Also, why don't they just leave. Are they so dense that they cannot see they are being ridiculed and made fun of? Especially with Arpaio, anyone with an ounce of common sense would have realized that this is not a serious interview. But he didn't get it. He simply sat there answering the most absurd, vulgar questions as if he was talking to Bill Moyers. The first time an interviewer starts discussing BJs, in any context, the interview is over. Immediately!

This is all very strange. I really don't get it? Why do all these saps go along with this clown's nonsense? I wouldn't fall for it. And I doubt you would. So what is it about the people that makes them so vulnerable to being suckered?

It is kind of revealing really. It is one thing to fall for the interview, when their people work with your people, you don't control all that, you just go. It is another thing to smile and nod when the interviewer says something stupid.

BUT, it is quite another thing to contribute to it.

I remember Joe Walsh was playing the victim, claiming he was set up. Yet he freely was there making the case for arming four year olds in schools and teaching them how to kill people. He said the red flag didn't go off until the next day when he realized something was wrong... Oh good grief, the red flag didn't go off when you were sitting there explaining the merits of how to teach a four year old how to kill someone (and that they would be better at it because they don't think, they just act).

I don't feel sorry for anyone in these 'gotcha' interviews because they not only walk right into it, once they are in there, they splash around and take part.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 02:48:14 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It is kind of revealing really. It is one thing to fall for the interview, when their people work with your people, you don't control all that, you just go. It is another thing to smile and nod when the interviewer says something stupid.

BUT, it is quite another thing to contribute to it.

I remember Joe Walsh was playing the victim, claiming he was set up. Yet he freely was there making the case for arming four year olds in schools and teaching them how to kill people. He said the red flag didn't go off until the next day when he realized something was wrong... Oh good grief, the red flag didn't go off when you were sitting there explaining the merits of how to teach a four year old how to kill someone (and that they would be better at it because they don't think, they just act).

I don't feel sorry for anyone in these 'gotcha' interviews because they not only walk right into it, once they are in there, they splash around and take part.

It doesn't matter at all.  Arpaio is running a distant third in the race to replace Jeff the Flake.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Damn good question @skeeter

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It doesn't matter at all.  Arpaio is running a distant third in the race to replace Jeff the Flake.

Old Joe's use buy date has come and gpne a very long time ago.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

According to the Trumpers, we've been infiltrated by a bunch of knuckle dragging NT'ers.

How in the world did they draw that conclusion...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

How in the world did they draw that conclusion...

Oh for heaven's sake, don't listen to Corbe.   :laugh:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Joe Arpaio Says He Would Accept Oral Sex From Donald Trump on Who Is America?
DILLON ROSENBLATT | AUGUST 5, 2018 | 9:55PM

Sacha Baron Cohen's Showtime series Who Is America? can now add ex-Sheriff Joe Arpaio to its laundry list of politicians – and regular folk – it has excruciatingly embarrassed.

On the new show's fourth episode, Arpaio was interviewed by one of Cohen's new characters, OMGWhizzBoyOMG, a Finnish man in a flower shirt with red hair. Cohen, in character, asks, "If Donald Trump calls you up after this and says 'Sheriff Joe, I want to offer you an amazing b******, would you say yes?'" To which Arpaio replies, "I may have to say yes."

[...]

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/joe-arpaio-oral-sex-donald-trump-who-is-america-10687499

Any particular reason you would post this total B.S.?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Any particular reason you would post this total B.S.?

Did Arpaio participate in that interview and say those things or not?

If he did, then it's not Barbara Streisand.  It's a fact.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Man I don't know...this article is replusive.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34