Author Topic: Alex Jones: ‘I’m Ready To Die For Trump’  (Read 808 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Alex Jones: ‘I’m Ready To Die For Trump’
« on: August 07, 2018, 07:29:17 am »
https://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-im-ready-to-die-for-trump/

Trump is so fire-breathing, so energetic, so cunning, so real, and he’s having results so amazing that it just makes me endeared to Trump – I’m ready to die for Trump, at this point. And I’m already ready to die for America, it’s the same feeling I have for America, because he is America, you’re America.

It’s the same way I get endeared to people I know that have fought hard and lost legs or arms for this country and just how hard working and good they are and how compared to the average person who’s lazy and doesn’t care, I just feel humble to be around those type of people.

Because I study policy; I’m a policy wonk. And I know that Trump and [Stephen] Bannon really know what are happening – what’s happening, they’re really trying to cut taxes, they’re really trying to get loans to small businesses, they’re really trying to get us out of carbon taxes and Obamacare, and they’re doing it, they’re delivering. And it’s so well thought out; it’s so good. I’ve studied history, I’ve covered politics for 25 years, 21 on air. And I’ve never seen anything like this. This is bigger than 1776 if Trump can deliver.

More at link...
Not a cult.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Alex Jones: ‘I’m Ready To Die For Trump’
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 02:48:17 pm »
Didn't Jones break into the public consciousness when he teamed up with Rosie O'Donnell in saying that 9/11 was a government set-up?  The original "9/11 Truther"?

Offline endicom

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 03:23:19 pm »
Didn't Jones break into the public consciousness when he teamed up with Rosie O'Donnell in saying that 9/11 was a government set-up?  The original "9/11 Truther"?

He pretty much created the 9/11 truth movement. He even predated Loose Change.

But seriously, no one should take this guy any more seriously than they do any other crackpot. He admitted in court, under oath, that all of this is just an act and not real. He actually compared himself to Jack Nickelson playing the Joker in Batman. But his fanbase still believes him anyway even though he told them he was lying.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 03:26:29 pm by AbaraXas »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 03:28:52 pm »
Alex said he would do anything for love. But he wouldn't do that. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2018, 03:46:20 pm »

I was told that one of Jones' conspiracy theories turned out to be true or close to the truth.   But he hasn't been correct since. 

Still he does have a following and ordunarily, I wouldn't care about his crazy ideas and his equally crazy hardcover followers. But some of his whacko ideas have caused harm.   In fact, he's being sued by the family of one of the Sandy Hook victims for saying the shooting was a false flag operation, the victims are/were actors, no one died, but rather, they are alive and living in FEMA camps or something.  These familes have been hounded by some of  Jones' followers, demanding to know where their loved ones really are and being threatened by these loons.

And of course, Jones was at least partially responsible for spreading around that lunatic theory that Rafael Cruz conspired with Lee Harvey Oswald to kill JFK, possibly helping to sink Ted Cruz's presidential campaign. 

I don't like Jones and Trump's willing association with him makes me like Trump even less than I already do. 

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2018, 04:11:39 pm »
Chief Lemming.....I get it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.