Author Topic: A Vacation for Your Pastor? 10 Reasons Your Church Must Allow It  (Read 356 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

LifeZette
By Ryan Day
Sunday, August 5, 2018

I just returned from a delightful two-week vacation with my wife and children. As is our custom, we spent the first part of our time soaking in the warm rays and salt water at Ocean City, Maryland.

I was all smiles as I watched my kids jump in foamy waves and make towers of sand.

For our second act, we enjoyed day trips to some of our favorite places around northeast Pennsylvania, including Knoebels’ Amusement Resort, Sky Zone Trampoline Park, and my personal favorite — Krispy Kreme. My wife, Heather, said I couldn’t possibly eat three sugary-sweet donuts in a row, but I did.

My local church, where I am a full-time pastor, graciously grants me vacation time every year, and I rejoice to take every minute with my family. But I am always puzzled and grieved when I hear about churches that seem to frown upon vacation time — or pastors who can’t seem to break away from their hectic schedules.

(more)
https://www.lifezette.com/2018/08/a-vacation-for-your-pastor-10-reasons-your-church-must-allow-it/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.