Author Topic: Kasich: Ohio candidate didn’t invite Trump to rally  (Read 591 times)

Online corbe

Kasich: Ohio candidate didn’t invite Trump to rally
« on: August 05, 2018, 04:05:05 pm »
Kasich: Ohio candidate didn’t invite Trump to rally

By Avery Anapol - 08/05/18 10:53 AM EDT

Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) said Sunday that an Ohio House candidate did not invite President Trump to appear at his campaign rally on Saturday.

The governor and former GOP presidential candidate, who has been critical of Trump, told George Stephanopoulos on ABC's "This Week" that GOP hopeful Troy Balderson told him that he didn't have anything to do with inviting Trump.

“I asked him the other day ‘Why are you bringing Trump in,’ he said ‘well, I don't have anything to do with it,’ ” Kasich said, referring to Balderson, who is facing a tough challenge from Democrat Danny O’Connor in a district Trump won by double digits.

“I think Donald Trump decides where he wants to go, and I think they think they're firing up the base,” Kasich added.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/400451-kasich-ohio-candidate-didnt-invite-trump-to-rally
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Re: Kasich: Ohio candidate didn’t invite Trump to rally
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 04:06:20 pm »
   It's MY Party and I'll Rallye if I want TO.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 04:46:57 pm »

You say that in jest, but it's the truth.  That's how it rolls.  Trump is hardly the first President to do that...we had how many years of this from O'Bastard?  Clinton?  Bush didn't to it, to his detriment.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2018, 04:49:00 pm »

Balderdash.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2018, 04:49:37 pm »
I see Kasich's still whining.  Balderson headed up Trump's presidential campaign in this area of Ohio.

! No longer available

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot5soSk53TY

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2018, 05:19:09 pm »
I see Kasich's still whining.  Balderson headed up Trump's presidential campaign in this area of Ohio.

! No longer available

Kasich is FOS, and wouldn't get a single vote West of the Mississippi.  And yet, he's touted by the resident leftist as the best thing since (and including) sliced bread.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2018, 05:20:04 pm »
I'm voting for Troy.  :patriot:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2018, 05:55:39 pm »

! No longer available

John never knows when to keep his mouth shut or his hands at his side. It must be killing him that Trump's popularity has grown.  I wonder if he still plans on challenging him in 2020.    :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2018, 06:28:55 pm »
Kasich is FOS, and wouldn't get a single vote West of the Mississippi. 

Kasich is almost the favorite sun here at the Cunservativ Hub. Got votes from Pennsylvania and Tejas, no less. I ken namum
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2018, 06:48:54 pm »
Kasich is almost the favorite sun here at the Cunservativ Hub. Got votes from Pennsylvania and Tejas, no less. I ken namum

It ain't hard to do.  They all live in the same phone booth.
I will NOT comply.