Author Topic: GREAT VIDEO DEMS WON’T WANT YOU TO SEE: Destroys The Narrative On Minorities And Trump [Video] #Walk  (Read 311 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

100% Fed Up
Aug 4, 2018

We guarantee you will love, love, love this video from Austen Fletcher aka fleccas talks. Trump supporters rallied at President Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. People from all different backgrounds were interviewed and all praised the president. They believe he’s doing a great job and love how the economy is doing so well. One woman in particular thinks he’s a “gift from Heaven”…We agree!

AUSTEN FLETCHER:  These are the @realDonaldTrump supporters the MSM won’t show you! At an LA Trump rally we met gays for Trump, a trans person for Trump, immigrants for Trump, and even a (at one time) illegal immigrant for Trump! #WalkAway

(more)
https://100percentfedup.com/great-video-dems-wont-want-you-to-see-destroys-the-narrative-on-minorities-and-trump-video-walkaway/

I enjoyed this video very much. I hope you do too.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.