Author Topic: Three-Card Mueller.. By Clarice Feldman  (Read 563 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Three-Card Mueller.. By Clarice Feldman
« on: August 05, 2018, 01:37:28 pm »
August 5, 2018
Three-Card Mueller
By Clarice Feldman

Three-card Monte is a centuries-old con game in which the dealer and his shills trick the unsuspecting mark into betting on a rigged card game.  Only the dealer and his people know where the winning card is, though the mark believes he's smart enough to find out where the winning card is buried.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/08/threecard_mueller.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Three-Card Mueller.. By Clarice Feldman
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 02:56:35 pm »
Another magnificent piece laying it all out.

Sunday morning coffee and Clarice Feldman!   happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jpsb

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 03:35:35 pm »
Another magnificent piece laying it all out.

Sunday morning coffee and Clarice Feldman!   happy77

Yup, very good article.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2018, 06:28:44 pm »
Tell me again how Obama didn't establish a police state.  Every time I read about this my blood boils, yet few seem to care.   9999hair out0000

As has been the wont of recent special prosecutors, particularly harsh measures at the prosecution's hand were employed – a middle-of-the-night raid on his home, with Mr. and Mrs. Manafort rousted from their beds and frisked in their nightclothes.  (In this week's trial, an FBI agent testified that they knocked three times first but entered with a key, though he could not say how the key came into the FBI's possession.)  Manafort has been held in solitary confinement during the proceedings based on a ruling by an Obama-appointed district court judge in D.C., where there is a second proceeding pending.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2018, 06:34:01 pm »
This is a great idea ....  maybe it's even time to disband the FBI in total. They are useless in counter-terrorism and apparently in criminal investigations, too.  They are powerful beyond their worth.

And they are still covering up their malfeasance and protecting their own.  It's time for Congress to seriously consider stripping counterintelligence from the FBI.  Thomas Lipscomb reminds us that FDR added that to the bureau's portfolio to pacify J. Edgar Hoover, who was jealous of the reports of derring-do by OSS head Raymond Donovan.  The FBI is ill equipped for this function and in any event has seditiously misused it.  As for its skill in solving domestic crimes, the FBI announced on Friday it was closing down its investigation of the Las Vegas shooting massacre because it could not determine the shooter's motive.

Offline endicom

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2018, 07:26:39 pm »
Thomas Lipscomb reminds us that FDR added that to the bureau's portfolio to pacify J. Edgar Hoover, who was jealous of the reports of derring-do by OSS head Raymond Donovan.

That was William "Wild Bill" Donovan.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 07:29:24 pm by endicom »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2018, 07:38:36 pm »
Tell me again how Obama didn't establish a police state.  Every time I read about this my blood boils, yet few seem to care.   9999hair out0000

It is one thing to "care," but yet another, to wield enough political power to do very much.

The momentum of the "status quo," carries the day. Nobody really wants to destroy the DOJ or FBI.

Trump/Sessions will settle for a few small scalps.

I put personal net worth for Strzok at minimum $5 million when the dust settles. He'll live out his days in Northern Virginia, with impunity and a grin on his face.

If any Republicans are worth a crap we deserve the equivalent of the "Church committee," however...over not letting this happen again.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln