Author Topic: How Spygate Is Turning Democrats Like Me Against Our Party  (Read 321 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How Spygate Is Turning Democrats Like Me Against Our Party
« on: August 04, 2018, 02:58:44 pm »
How Spygate Is Turning Democrats Like Me Against Our Party

By Saritha Prabhu   
August 3, 2018

I was a long-time Democrat who 'walked away' from the party because I couldn’t stomach the Democrats’ anti-democratic antics.

I don’t much like Donald Trump and didn’t vote for him (or Hillary) in 2016, but I’ve been feeling sorry for him for about 18 months now. It feels strange feeling sorry for someone who’s a boor, a narcissist, an egomaniac, and a serial philanderer, plus the 37 other negative traits usually used to describe him. But it has something to do with the fact that he has been treated in a grossly unfair manner by the mainstream media and the political and cultural left, on a scale we’ve never seen before.

One story of the last two years is how this most alpha of alpha males has become an underdog of sorts in American politics today. Of course, you won’t find this narrative in any of the mainstream media outlets. This narrative merely exists in the minds of millions of voters who are outside the core Democratic base: those of us who are Republicans, moderates, independents, former Democrats like myself. We’ve been silently watching, listening, observing the opposition to Trump in the last eighteen months, and it’s been the most sickening thing to see, more appalling than what the right did to President Obama.

As one voter put it in an article I read a while ago, the hatred shown toward Trump has been “un-American.” I agree with that sentiment, even as I simultaneously hold the thought that Trump is not someone whose character needs defending.

Excerpt.  Read more:  http://thefederalist.com/2018/08/03/spygate-turning-democrats-like-party/
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: How Spygate Is Turning Democrats Like Me Against Our Party
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 03:01:41 pm »
Note to "Ever Trumpers" and "Never Trumpers" alike:  You are all doing more to drive people away from your side than you are attracting.  There is a valid middle ground:  Acknowledge it.  I am seeing the Pro-President Trump side realizing it already, props!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: