Author Topic: Now THIS is a genius idea, and Donald Trump should ABSOLUTELY do it  (Read 407 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Right Scoop
BY FRED T
AUG. 2, 2018

The Right Scoop has already informed you, today, about the ongoing story of the newly-hired lead writer on technology for the New York Times, Sarah Jeong, who has a history of exceptionally angry tweets about people who are born with white skin.

You can see the tweets in the above linked post from Scoop, as well as the NYT’s “explanation” that they are going to keep her around despite the tweets, because whatever, white people suck or however they put it.

Sooner or later, this story will die out, drowned in a flood of stories about Donald Trump, who is the entire atmosphere for news these days. The paper will face no consequences, and neither will Jeong, and it will become a footnote to be used to in future “butwhatabout” laments on Twitter and not much else.

Unless…

(more)
http://therightscoop.com/now-this-is-a-genius-idea-and-donald-trump-should-absolutely-do-it/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Now THIS is a genius idea, and Donald Trump should ABSOLUTELY do it
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 03:51:45 pm »
I like the idea, and it's right up Trump's alley.