Author Topic: Omarosa claims in new book she saw evidence of Trump’s ‘mental decline’  (Read 10566 times)

Offline GrouchoTex

All this excessive Omarosa hate reflects badly on us, she has at least 2 fine points about her.

Fact-check: true.

Offline GrouchoTex

I have no idea, what that whistle is supposed to be.  I am sure, you are wrong, though!  lol

Guitar 4 Jesus?  Jesus, by Jewish law is Jewish. His mom Mary was Jewish, and his dad Joseph was a gentile. 

Unless, THAT, is wrong too now?

I'm curious....
In what Bible translation did Joseph become a gentile?
Hadn't heard that before.

Offline GrouchoTex

Nice!   :beer:

Why does "Jesus just left Chicago" keep coming to mind?

Nice Strat!
Mine's a silver/grey (called "pewter" by the factory) American Standard, circa 1989.
Jesus is the only one in the universe, I think, who could find the lost chord.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Why does "Jesus just left Chicago" keep coming to mind?

Nice Strat!
Mine's a silver/grey (called "pewter" by the factory) American Standard, circa 1989.
Jesus is the only one in the universe, I think, who could find the lost chord.

I have a sienna sunburst that just turned 10 years old.  It's great but I play my Les Pauls more often these days.

Offline GrouchoTex

I have a sienna sunburst that just turned 10 years old.  It's great but I play my Les Pauls more often these days.

I agree, and do the same, as I love the sound of the Fenders, but Gibson's almost play themselves.
I have an red ES-135 and a black Les Paul, as well.
The 135 is about 10 years old and the Les Paul about 25.
The 135 is probably my favorite at the moment, no so heavy.
I am getting older, LOL.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
I agree, and do the same, as I love the sound of the Fenders, but Gibson's almost play themselves.
I am getting older, LOL.

I hear that.  My next axe will be an ES-339.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I am getting older, LOL.

Excellent.  Have a vintage '75 SG (got new as a bd birthday present way back) and a '92 electric blue Les Paul.  Not really a great guitar player, but Gibsons are configured as about the only electric guitars I can comfortably bar chord with.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Excellent.  Have a vintage '75 SG (got new as a bd birthday present way back) and a '92 electric blue Les Paul.  Not really a great guitar player, but Gibsons are configured as about the only electric guitars I can comfortably bar chord with.

:thumbsup:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Y'all know the birthdays of your guitars?

Offline LegalAmerican

I'm glad I don't touch hard liquor...that must be some great stuff you're imbibing.

Welcome to TBR.

Correct Darrol;  I can't see your quote, hope I have your name correct.  So why, does this comment have to be made about hard liquor ?
Nasty.  Try to post some facts, instead of putting others down. Thank you.  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Offline GrouchoTex

Well, duh!
 :cool:
Just one of those things.
Don't ask me my kids spouse's birthdays.
I always botch that.

Offline GrouchoTex

Nice.
I used to play a lot more.
Played in Houston clubs and bars.
Somewhere in my late 40's, my fret hand stopped working as well.
Too much string bending, blues stuff.
No regrets, I'd do it all over again.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

It's a sickness.... what can I say.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I'm impressed.  Maybe not in the right way, but impressed nonetheless.

Offline LegalAmerican

Where is the origin of the Gentiles?

Q. We are doing a Bible study on where exactly did the Gentiles become separate from the Jewish nation since we are all descendants of Adam and Eve. What race were Adam and Eve if any.

Adam and Eve being the first and only humans at the time, there was no such thing as race other than the human race. After God confused their tongues at the Tower of Babel, (Gen 11:1-9) they scattered over the face of the earth and the different races then developed.

The first time the term Jew is used in the bible is in Esther 2:5, which was written a little over 400 years BC. The term Jew referred to those who were members or descendants of the Kingdom of Judah after the kingdom was divided in the days of Rehoboam, the son of Solomon.

In the days of Christ, anyone who was not a Jew was considered a Gentile. Before they were called Jews they were known as Israelites, meaning descendants of Jacob, the son of Isaac, the son of Abram whom God called out of Ur of the Chaldees, (Gen 11:28).

The nation known as Israel or the Jews originated with Abram whom God called out of Ur of the Chaldees, later known as Babylon. God changed his name from Abram to Abraham, meaning father of many nations.

Abraham was the father of Ishmael whose mother was an Egyptian, he became the father of the Arab nations. Abraham was fathrer of Isaac whose mother was Sarah. Isaac had twin sons , Esau and Jacob.whose mother was Rebekah. .Jacob had 12 sons, by four women, his two wives, and their two maids. The twelve sons were named Reuben Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph and Benjamin, (Gen chapter 29 and 30).

Esau became the father of the Edomites, but the descendants of Jacob in time moved to Egypt where they were know as Hebrews.

Its interesting to note that Abraham also had six sons by his wife Keturah, (Gen 25:1) Of all the descendants of Abraham they were all considered Gentiles except the descendants of the twelve sons of Jacob, who became known as, in this order, Hebrews, (Gen 14:13, 39:14, 41:12, Ex2:11) as Israelites, (Deut. 5:1-3) and finally as Jews.

Moses wrote the first five books of the Old Testament about 1500 years BC and in Genesis 10 recording the generations of Noah:

Gen 10:1, 1Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood. 2The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras. 3And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah. 4And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim. 5By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

Abraham was considered the first Hebrew:Gen 14:13, 13And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew;

In Egypt Joseph was called a Hebrew: Gen39:14,

After Israel, (Jacob) and his sons and their families moved to Egypt and grew into a multitude of people, God sent Moses to deliver them out of slavery. At Mt Sinai in the wilderness God gave the Law of Moses to the Israelites, and this law applied to no other nation on earth except those Israelites there at that time.

Deut. 5:1, 1And Moses called all Israel, and said unto them, Hear, O Israel, the statutes and judgments which I speak in your ears this day, that ye may learn them, and keep, and do them. 2The LORD our God made a covenant with us in Horeb. 3The LORD made not this covenant with our fathers, but with us, even us, who are all of us here alive this day.

The Israelites conquered Canaan and became a powerful nation under Gods keeping. After the kings Saul, David and Solomon, Rehoboam became king. At this time the kingdom was divided. The ten northern tribes called Israel rebelled against Rehobaom and appointed their own king, Jereboam, and he led them into idolatry. In 721 BC the Assyrians conquered Irael and moved most of them out of their country and brought in foreigners. In time the Israelites that were left Intermarried and mixed with the foreigners and became known as Samaritans. The ten tribes known as Israel disappeared from history, (the ten lost tribes) The Southern tribe of Judah and part of the tribe of Benjamin known as the kingdom of Judah lasted a while longer before they also went into idolatry and God allowed them to be overrun by the Babylonians in 606 BC. These remnants of the Kingdom of Judah became known as Jews.

The apostle Paul was a Jew, an Israelite, a Hebrew:

Phil 3:4, Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more: 5Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;

In New Testament times anyone who was not a Jew was considered a Greek, a Barbarian or a Gentile.

Rom 1:16, 6For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Gal 3:28, There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

LUKE was a Gentile.

Offline darroll

Correct Darrol;  I can't see your quote, hope I have your name correct.
I accidentally quoted another forum. I think some would frown on that? (Rules, I don't read the rules) <snicker>

Offline thackney

LUKE was a Gentile.

Most likely true, but a few biblical scholars consider him a Hellenic Jew.

But Joseph, father of Jesus, husband of Mary, was a Jew.

That is why at 8 days Jesus was circumcised, then taken to Jerusalem, presented at the temple and a sacrifice of two doves/pidgons given.

Luke 2:21-24
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
It's a sickness.... what can I say.

My Ovation 12 string (the baby)  is the only one I occasionally pick up and play any more. The age 60+ afflcition of arthitis in my wrists and fingers has killed any interest of strumming more than 10 minutes.   :crying:

And a little clarification, the two Gibson Guitars are on permanently loan status with my son who shares the love playing guitars.  They're are in good hands.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 06:34:55 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Yada, yada, yada....

LUKE was a Gentile.

Luke was a Christian.  There are 3 types of people. Jews, Gentiles and the Church of Jesus Christ.

Your exegesis needs work. Nothing in this screed confirms that Joseph was a gentile. Also, there is no such thing as 10 lost tribes or any number of "lost tribes."  I could point it out to you but I'm not going to spend time on someone who seems unable to receive instruction.  I have given proof of it on this forum in the past.

Online corbe

Sorry to derail this Thread but this is important!

Trump scorches Omarosa ahead of book release: 'She's a lowlife'

By John Bowden - 08/11/18 04:15 PM EDT

President Trump blasted his former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman on Saturday amid fallout from the former staffer's claim that she had heard audio of the president using the "N-word" and making other racist remarks.

Trump told press pool reporters on Saturday at his Bedminster, New Jersey resort that Manigault Newman was a "lowlife." Trump was responding to a question from New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman about Manigault Newman's claims.

“Lowlife. She’s a lowlife,” Trump responded.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/401408-trump-scorches-omarosa-ahead-of-book-release-shes-a-lowlife
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   Sorry to derail this Thread but this is important!

Trump scorches Omarosa ahead of book release: 'She's a lowlife'

By John Bowden - 08/11/18 04:15 PM EDT

President Trump blasted his former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman on Saturday amid fallout from the former staffer's claim that she had heard audio of the president using the "N-word" and making other racist remarks.

Trump told press pool reporters on Saturday at his Bedminster, New Jersey resort that Manigault Newman was a "lowlife." Trump was responding to a question from New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman about Manigault Newman's claims.

“Lowlife. She’s a lowlife,” Trump responded.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/401408-trump-scorches-omarosa-ahead-of-book-release-shes-a-lowlife

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

Online roamer_1

The age 60+ afflcition of arthitis in my wrists and fingers has killed any interest of strumming more than 10 minutes.   :crying:

I hear that... I used to hold my own 3-finger pickin, and chicken pickin. Since my illness and recovery, it's the one thing I'd still ask the good Lord to restore in me.

BUT, my guitars mainly sat in their cases through the last 15 or 20 years of my marriage - The very first thing upon my divorce, my ol flattop came out of it's case, and it hasn't been back in it since. I pick it up near every day.

Online roamer_1

Most likely true, but a few biblical scholars consider him a Hellenic Jew.

Luke was almost certainly Hebrew.  The book of Luke is filled with Hebrew word puns, and of all of the books of the New Testament, Luke is the book that translates into Hebrew the easiest. It was probably written first in Hebrew, and translated into Greek by it's author.

There is a recently discovered extant copy of Luke in Hebrew - And while I have not yet been able to study it myself, I am told that parenthetical explanations of Hebrew things are omitted from the text.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Omarosa book claims Trump wanted to be sworn in using 'Art of the Deal' instead of the Bible
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/401413-omarosa-trump-wanted-to-be-sworn-in-using-art-of-the-deal-instead-of

Everyday a new headline..kinda reminds me of Stormy and her lawyer.... *****rollingeyes*****
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34