Author Topic: Arpaio claims Ward was aggressive at Mohave County event  (Read 1045 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Arpaio claims Ward was aggressive at Mohave County event
« on: August 01, 2018, 09:16:50 pm »
This is blowing up on Facebook right now. People who were there are saying Ward blew up like a crazy person. Some were calling her mentally unstable and worse. There are snippets of videos and she lost it, was screaming and threw a pin at someone because they gave one of her staff members an Arpaio pin. This will probably be the end of her run.

Joe Arpaio says his political opponent, former state Sen. Kelli Ward, made aggressive moves towards him during Saturday’s 74th annual Mohave County Republican picnic.
Both Ward and Arpaio are vying for Sen. Jeff Flake’s seat in Congress when he retires in January.
According to Arpaio, the alleged incident occurred as a Ward volunteer – identified as Mardi Allen Benedict in photos taken at the time – exchanged campaign trinkets with the 86-year-old former Maricopa County sheriff as the daylong event drew to a close.
“I gave the staffer one of my campaign stickers and she gave me a Kelli Ward pin,” Arpaio said. “I believe Ward saw the exchange … and grabbed the pin, got mad and threw it to the ground … but instead, it hit my director of communications.”....

http://m.kdminer.com/news/2018/aug/01/arpaio-claims-ward-was-aggressive-mohave-county-ev/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Arpaio claims Ward was aggressive at Mohave County event
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 09:31:21 pm »
They don't call her "Chemtrail Kelli" for nothing.  She's much higher in the polls than Arpaio, and this dick move will cost her against Martha McSally.

Her run against McStain was pathetic.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 09:38:39 pm »
They don't call her "Chemtrail Kelli" for nothing.  She's much higher in the polls than Arpaio, and this dick move will cost her against Martha McSally.

When you moving to Florida?  You got to leave crazytown.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 09:42:01 pm »

If the report is true, she seems to have a significant personality disorder of some sort. 

Yeah, a lot of doctors are bad people.  (Not me, of course.)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 09:52:17 pm »
If the report is true, she seems to have a significant personality disorder of some sort. 

Yeah, a lot of doctors are bad people.  (Not me, of course.)

Don't we have our very own in-house shrink, doing online diagnoses?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline the_doc

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2018, 10:02:48 pm »
@truth_seeker
@Frank Cannon

Don't we have our very own in-house shrink, doing online diagnoses?

It's not a formal medical opinion, just common sense stuff.   tri22  But you can still send me money. 

(For a few bucks more, we can talk about Frank, too.  He's crazy enough not to mind about confidentiality issues.)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2018, 10:21:57 pm »
When you moving to Florida?  You got to leave crazytown.

FL?  Don't you require people to register with the friendly goobermint to beg to be allowed to carry a pistol?  Nahhh.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 10:41:53 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2018, 10:24:51 pm »
@truth_seeker
@Frank Cannon

It's not a formal medical opinion, just common sense stuff.   tri22  But you can still send me money. 

(For a few bucks more, we can talk about Frank, too.  He's crazy enough not to mind about confidentiality issues.)

There appear to be a few professions wherein questions about mental stability are often raised:

--politics
--psychology/psychiatry
--
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2018, 10:43:34 pm »
There appear to be a few professions wherein questions about mental stability are often raised:

--politics
--psychology/psychiatry
--

You forgot "Moderators."   :laugh: :police:
I will NOT comply.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2018, 10:55:19 pm »

To be honest, when you have to choose between the Birther and Chemtrail Kelli, McSally is the sane choice.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2018, 11:05:06 pm »

To be honest, when you have to choose between the Birther and Chemtrail Kelli, McSally is the sane choice.

She's been declared a far-leftist by some on TBR.  I am unsure of the reasoning.  Maybe because she always banked left when shooting Hajis from her A-10?
I will NOT comply.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2018, 12:20:08 am »

She's been declared a far-leftist by some on TBR.  I am unsure of the reasoning.  Maybe because she always banked left when shooting Hajis from her A-10?

Weird. I thought they were both fringe right, populist in some ways but not leftists.

I'm glad I don't have to vote in that election.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2018, 12:26:19 am »

I guess she didn't support Trump in 2016. Only three groups that don't like her is FreedomWorks, Club For Growth, and the Senate Conservative Fund. If I lived in AZ I would vote for her.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline the_doc

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2018, 12:28:41 am »

I guess she didn't support Trump in 2016. Only three groups that don't like her is FreedomWorks, Club For Growth, and the Senate Conservative Fund. If I lived in AZ I would vote for her.

I would support her over Kelli Ward.  But I would actually prefer Old Man Joe over either one of the others.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2018, 12:38:43 am »
Weird. I thought they were both fringe right, populist in some ways but not leftists.

Beto needs you.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2018, 01:02:26 am »

Tell me about it.  August 28.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2018, 01:07:00 am »
I would support her over Kelli Ward.  But I would actually prefer Old Man Joe over either one of the others.

When Joe was at the peak of his popularity he'd commission polls to gauge his support for state-wide office.  The Republicans have consistently hated the idea, yet here he's running.  In dead last, BTW.  I'm not typically a fan of polls, but I can see these poll results.

We liked him here in my county (Maricopa), but the rest of the state doesn't. :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2018, 01:42:58 am »
Can't anybody there play this game?

Don't they have any normal modestly conservative candidates (preferably white males who aren't yet too old) who can run in Arizona?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2018, 01:54:54 am »
Just re-airing this from the other thread. I have no idea as to how accurate it is.   I thought I'd read enough or watched a video that made it certainly seem like she was into chemtrails conspiracy.  We all need to be fair.

No, Kelli Ward isn't a chemtrails conspiracy theorist

By Manuela Tobias on Friday, August 25th, 2017 at 11:24 a.m.

A pro-Republican super PAC with close ties to Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., launched an attack ad against U.S. Senate candidate Kelli Ward, R-Ariz., portraying her as a conspiracy theorist.

The Arizona Senate race is picking up national attention after President Donald Trump criticized incumbent Sen. Jeff Flake as "weak on crime & border!" on Twitter. A pro-Trump super PAC is spending $20,000 on Ward, who has cribbed the president’s style in her campaign to "make Arizona great again." The physician served two terms in the Arizona state Senate and lost a 2016 challenge for Sen. John McCain’s seat.

More: https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/aug/25/senate-leadership-fund/no-kelli-ward-isnt-chemtrails-conspiracy-theorist/

So, the reader can be the judge. It sounds like she got dragged into this by constituents but reading the article, it sounded like authoritative voices were brought in from the State Government to dispel this.

@Cyber Liberty

« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 01:57:12 am by TomSea »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2018, 02:57:12 am »
Just re-airing this from the other thread. I have no idea as to how accurate it is.   I thought I'd read enough or watched a video that made it certainly seem like she was into chemtrails conspiracy.  We all need to be fair.

So, the reader can be the judge. It sounds like she got dragged into this by constituents but reading the article, it sounded like authoritative voices were brought in from the State Government to dispel this.

@Cyber Liberty

You worry about the people you vote for, and I'll worry about mine.  Deal?  *****rollingeyes*****

@TomSea
I will NOT comply.