Author Topic: GET READY AND PRAY TO GOD — The Time Is Now — The Imposters Are Preparing The Final Act in Their Cou  (Read 323 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GET READY AND PRAY TO GOD — The Time Is Now — The Imposters Are Preparing The Final Act in Their Coup d’état
 by Jim Hoft August 2, 2018

To all TGP readers and all American patriots we are informing you to prepare yourselves. This country is at a precipice. America is either going to be overrun by a power hungry Deep State or it will survive one of the biggest attacks to its existence since the Civil War.
We must all be vigilant and prepared.

The acts of the Deep State are as appalling as they are criminal. An unelected and elected power hungry minority is attempting a coup d’état of the Trump administration.

Americans voted for Donald J. Trump for President in 2016 because they were tired of the corruption in Washington D.C. as much as Americans were fearful of losing the country that they loved.    Americans were in fear the country that we knew was morphing into something entirely unrecognizable and demented.  Liberals, Democrats, elites, globalists and the Deep State thought Donald Trump was a “clown”  as they plotted to hand over the country to Obama’s choice – Hillary Clinton.

Under President Obama the US was burdened with trillions in new debt, doubling the amount when he was elected and increasing the US debt to GDP ratio by 40% to over 100%. Healthcare was taken under the government’s wing. Foreign affairs were a mess.  Everything Obama policy was a disaster.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/get-ready-and-say-your-prayers-the-time-is-now-the-imposters-are-preparing-the-final-act-in-their-coup-detat/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Well!  It's really nice that Mr. Hoft has finally figured this out!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I find him a little hard to believe when he doesn't even proof his own stuff.

A small group of evil unelected officials known as the ‘Deep State’ were given the reigns of the US Justice system, State Department and intelligence agencies.