Author Topic: Rush: The Ignorant Incoherence of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez  (Read 420 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The Ignorant Incoherence of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
« on: July 30, 2018, 09:05:50 pm »

The Ignorant Incoherence of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Jul 30, 2018

RUSH: Folks, I’m profoundly embarrassed. I had a couple of audio sound bites Friday, and I didn’t know I had them. This is very, very embarrassing. I got home after work, and I immediately started… This is Friday. It’s about 4:30, and I started working on today’s show.

I ran across a video, and so I copied the link to the video; I sent it to Cookie, and I said, “You gotta get me this.” It’s 2:20 total. Put it in two bites. I need this on Monday.” She writes back — and I could read the tone in her email. “You had it today. I gave it to you today.” I said, “What?” So I went and I grabbed the email with the roster of sound bites, and lo, there it was. I said, “How in the world did I miss this? I had it!” The only excuse I had… They were sound bites 19 and 20, and sound bite 18 went with those two.

But it wasn’t the same person, so I didn’t go to the next page and so I didn’t even know that I had them. You know, things get really hot and heavy here and once the program starts, news is breaking and I get all distracted from what was originally planned. So, you should have heard the tone in her email, “You had them today. I gave them to you today.” I don’t blame her. Here she’s been sweating and slaving, watching all this garbage on TV so that I don’t have to.

She puts together the sound bite roster and then three hours after sending it to me, I ask her for something that was already on it. You know, I should get fined for something like that except I never fine myself. Anyway, I want to get to these two that I should have aired on Friday, ’cause a lot of people have used it by now. But I think some people are missing the point, or at least not making a point that I would make.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/07/30/the-ignorant-incoherence-of-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34