Author Topic: Establishment Media Gunning for Brett Kavanaugh’s Wife  (Read 526 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
27 Jul 2018

The New York Times and Associated Press are aggressively targeting the wife of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, while CNN is targeting the wife of Bill Shine, the new White House deputy chief of staff for communications.

In the age of Trump, the establishment media have whined incessantly about protecting norms, about keeping in place the way things have always been done.

But even as the media bellyache about President Trump violating norms, in their own partisan zeal to destroy anyone of the political right the media are also violating all kinds of norms, including fomenting, excusing, and encouraging violence.

What’s more, this past week a number of far-left media institutions violated another cherished norm, the one about leaving families, including spouses, out of the political fray.

This, of course, is a good norm. Man and wife should be allowed to live separate lives, hold differing opinions, and pursue whatever careers they choose without it in any way affecting the other.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/07/27/establishment-media-gunning-kavanaughs-wife/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Establishment Media Gunning for Brett Kavanaugh’s Wife
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 09:46:01 pm »
They are scared spitless and will stop at nothing.  Loathsome bastards!  All of them!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 09:48:00 pm »
The left and their media lapdogs are grasping at straws and I love it.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2018, 09:51:45 pm »
They are scared spitless and will stop at nothing.  Loathsome bastards!  All of them!

What is the earliest we could see Brett seated on the court?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2018, 09:54:54 pm »
Mitch has said he will be confirmed before the next session starts in October and I'm going to hold him to that.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2018, 10:20:18 pm »
Mitch has said he will be confirmed before the next session starts in October and I'm going to hold him to that.

I hope that weasel zipper follows thu.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2018, 12:48:34 am »
Ghost wrote:
"What is the earliest we could see Brett seated on the court?"

First Monday of October would do it for me...  ;)