Author Topic: Kimmel AGAIN Goes After Trump’s Family Members in Inexcusable Rant  (Read 362 times)

rangerrebew

Kimmel AGAIN Goes After Trump’s Family Members in Inexcusable Rant
By Andrew West July 27, 2018

There are few things more infuriating in America’s political circus today than when the liberal left runs out of logical, coherent arguments to make and suddenly pivots to making personal attacks on the President and his family.

This has been a constant in the Trump Era, as the entire democratic side of the aisle, both in Washington and in Hollywood, continue to rain hate down on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and anyone who steps foot in or near the Oval Office.  These absent-minded, blatantly hateful attacks are fueling an increasingly violent “resistance”, who have already opened fire on conservative republicans with the hope of assassinating members of the GOP charity baseball team, and who are being goaded by the mainstream media into a “New Civil War“.

https://constitution.com/kimmel-again-goes-after-trumps-family-members-in-inexcusable-rant/

Offline goatprairie

Kimmel is a huge jerk, but his rants directed at Melania Trump aren't racist.....just stupid.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Kimmel is a huge jerk, but his rants directed at Melania Trump aren't racist.....just stupid.

I agree.  The left as a whole should leave Trump alone, and let his own incompetence speak.  Otherwise this static only galvanizes his base.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.