Author Topic: NeverTrump Bret Stephens warns Dems to not ‘lose their marbles’ in 2020  (Read 306 times)

Offline endicom

American Thinker
Thomas Lifson
July 28, 2018

Call the irony police while staring at the mirror, Bret! Bret Stephens, who hates President Trump so vigorously that he left the Wall Street Journal for the New York Times, is worried about his new buddies in the Democratic Party succumbing to the same mental condition that afflicted him: Trump Derangement Syndrome. Of course, he has no perspective on his own situation, but at least he does manage to recognize it in others, and even sees how dangerous to his cause the madness can be. In others, anyways.

[...]

Well, I know how conservatives think and I’ve seen many of these elections before. Look, one of the reasons I’m at The New York Times is I’m a never-Trumper....I do not want to see Donald Trump re-elected. I want to make America sane again. I want a president that I can respect. And I’m offering genuinely friendly advice. [emphasis in original]

More... https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/07/nevertrump_bret_stephens_warns_dems_to_not_lose_their_marbles_in_2020.html