Author Topic: Moscow reacts to "Putin, Trump, and Kosovo" story: Lies  (Read 241 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Moscow reacts to "Putin, Trump, and Kosovo" story: Lies
« on: July 27, 2018, 03:25:00 pm »
Moscow reacts to "Putin, Trump, and Kosovo" story: Lies -
Source: B92, Tanjug Friday, July 27, 2018 | 17:02

All reports to the contrary constitute "complete misinformation," the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) said in a comment published on Friday.

"We have noted lengthy Russian media stories based on Kosovo's Gazeta Express publication," the comment said, and added:

"Citing diplomatic sources', this publication claims that, during the July 16 Russian-US summit held in Helsinki, the president of the United States allegedly agreed to proposals (that had reportedly been discussed) that Belgrade would recognize the independence of Kosovo if Serbia retains the northern territories where ethnic Serbs live."

Read more at: https://www.b92.net/eng/news/world.php?yyyy=2018&mm=07&dd=27&nav_id=104736

A poll was conducted on Trump's popularity with the Russian people, he got 10%. Pretty weak.

Jesse Ventura who works for RT now and he said they are the only people who'd hire him, that the income of Russians under Putin has gone from $21,000 to a little over 3 times that. I have no idea if that is a true assertion.  I might try to see if I can find that interview later on.