Author Topic: Australian Gov Officials Reportedly Believe Trump is Prepared to Strike Iran  (Read 340 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Australian Gov Officials Reportedly Believe Trump is Prepared to Strike Iran
by Tamar Auber | Jul 26th, 2018, 4:52 pm

Australian government officials are sounding the alarms that President Donald Trump may be close to a strike on Iran, according to an Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) report published on Thursday.

Australia’s ABC notes:

Senior figures in the [Malcolm] Turnbull Government have told the ABC they believe the United States is prepared to bomb Iran’s nuclear capability, perhaps as early as next month, and that Australia is poised to help identify possible targets.

The article also notes, “secretive Australian defence facilities would likely play a role in identifying targets in Iran.” while Canada will likely play no part.

Read more at: https://www.mediaite.com/uncategorized/australian-gov-officials-reportedly-believe-trump-is-prepared-to-strike-iran/
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 02:04:10 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This report lacks credibility for me. But it was reported by big enough news agencies.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I would certainly hope he is!  And not just Iran either!   
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Ummm....no. Iran is just trolling the WWE Hall of Famer.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Victoria33

This report lacks credibility for me. But it was reported by big enough news agencies.
@TomSea

Hmmmm, strange.  How would Australia know that?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Well, I for one hope that he is prepared to do just that.

A combined strike, with Israel "leading the way", would be in order.
They have the most stake in a good outcome.

I would also think some surreptitious assistance by the Saudis might be forthcoming (as in, permission across their airspace, nothing more). They have a stake in seeing Iran subdued, as well.