Author Topic: Cohen Claims Trump Knew In Advance Of 2016 Trump Tower Meeting  (Read 1887 times)

Offline Victoria33

Re: Cohen Claims Trump Knew In Advance Of 2016 Trump Tower Meeting
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2018, 12:39:28 pm »
I think you are exactly right @DCPatriot My company used Davis twice for crisis management issues.  He spent the time to understand the excruciating details of our problems and laid out a detailed 5-6 step solution to resolve them.  At the time, we thought his steps were impossible to achieve, but he pulled each of them off and they worked.  His solution steps included the PR, contractual, and legal resolutions of our problems.  He was constantly thinking 3 or 4 steps ahead and thinking through all aspects of our problem.  I suspect this leak of the Cohen-Trump tape is simply Step 1 of his multi-step solution for Cohen himself.
@Concerned

Thanks for your post.  I have heard Davis speak about Cohen and it did sound like he knows what he is doing.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2018, 12:50:33 pm »
@Concerned

Thanks for your post.  I have heard Davis speak about Cohen and it did sound like he knows what he is doing.

:beer:
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2018, 01:12:45 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2018, 03:52:33 pm »
Giuliani attacks Cohen over Trump Tower report: He's a 'pathological liar'
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/399129-giuliani-attacks-cohen-after-trump-tower-report-hes-a-pathological

Yet on May 6, when Cohen was still a card-carrying member of Trump's inner circle, Giuliani had a very different message. "[Cohen] doesn't have any incriminating information about the president or himself," Giuliani told ABC News less than three months ago. "The man is an honest, honorable lawyer."

http://theweek.com/speedreads/787243/rudy-giuliani-called-michael-cohen-honest-honorable-lawyer-may-now-hes-incredible-liar

:shrug:
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2018, 04:12:45 pm »
Yet on May 6, when Cohen was still a card-carrying member of Trump's inner circle, Giuliani had a very different message. "[Cohen] doesn't have any incriminating information about the president or himself," Giuliani told ABC News less than three months ago. "The man is an honest, honorable lawyer." http://theweek.com/speedreads/787243/rudy-giuliani-called-michael-cohen-honest-honorable-lawyer-may-now-hes-incredible-liar
@edpc

I heard Giuliani cut down Cohen last night. It was obvious he was lying about Cohen, making Cohen look like no one would ever have him as a lawyer.  If Cohen was that bad, he would not have been Trump's lawyer for many years.  Cohen would still be a great lawyer, "honest, honorable", to Giuliani if Cohen had not said he was in the room when Don Jr. told Trump about the meeting coming up with the Russians.  Giuliani said, "He's lied all his life".  Actually, it is Trump who has lied all his life.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2018, 04:18:12 pm »
Now see?  Here's where you and I see it differently.

...especially when THE Lanny Davis is Cohen's attorney.

That tape could have been purposefully 'cut' at that moment and juicier stuff may come out say...middle of October.

Sorry to say, but you could be on to something.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2018, 04:20:28 pm »
@Concerned

Did he know what he was doing while he was making shit up to defend Bill Clinton for charges worse than those you claim Trump is guilty of?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2018, 09:36:50 pm »
Now see?  Here's where you and I see it differently.

...especially when THE Lanny Davis is Cohen's attorney.

That tape could have been purposefully 'cut' at that moment and juicier stuff may come out say...middle of October.

Who's paying Lanny Davis?   Figuring that out will tell you plenty!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien