Author Topic: Trump lashed out at aides after seeing Melania's Air Force One television tuned to CNN: report  (Read 862 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump lashed out at aides after seeing Melania's Air Force One television tuned to CNN: report
By Avery Anapol - 07/24/18 09:23 PM EDT

President Trump reportedly lashed out at aides after seeing first lady Melania Trump’s television broadcasting CNN on Air Force One.

An internal email obtained by The New York Times said that the president caused “a bit of a stir” on the aircraft because the television was tuned into the network he continuously blasts as “fake news.”

Officials said in the email that they would turn the televisions to Fox News for future flights, according to the Times.

It is well-known that Trump’s network of choice is Fox News, and he has repeatedly praised their coverage while disparaging other networks, in particular CNN.

At a joint press conference earlier this month with UK Prime Minister Theresa May, Trump refused to take a question from CNN correspondent Jim Acosta, and moved on to Fox News’ John Roberts.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/398712-trump-lashed-out-at-aides-after-seeing-melanias-air-force-one
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
An internal email obtained by The New York Times said that the president caused “a bit of a stir”

Stirred but not shaken.  With two olives.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

Why would anyone want their set tuned to a news channel designed for the mentally retarded and the generally stupid? If you payed me $50 to turn it on my television I wouldn't have a clue where it is.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Can't wait to see Melania's I REALLY WATCH CNN DO U? jacket.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Why would anyone want their set tuned to a news channel designed for the mentally retarded and the generally stupid? If you payed me $50 to turn it on my television I wouldn't have a clue where it is.

I'm mystified that a journalist would write an entire story based upon such innocuous and irrelevant information. Mystified but no longer surprised.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 03:18:45 pm by skeeter »

Offline edpc

Melania spokeswoman: She can watch 'any channel she wants'
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/398769-melania-spokesperson-she-can-watch-any-channel-she-wants

That’s one way to get him out of the room. Just have CNN on the main screen and MSNBC in the PiP.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'm mystified that a journalist would write an entire story based upon such innocuous and irrelevant information. Mystified but no longer surprised.

It is what passes for investigative journalism for the NT'rs and the rat base.

Silver Pines

Melania Trump will watch 'any channel she wants,' spokeswoman says

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/25/politics/melania-trump-channel/index.html

Offline musiclady

Can't wait to see Melania's I REALLY WATCH CNN DO U? jacket.

:beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

They know it will find an audience, at the Hub
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline darroll

That was sneaky.
Some TV's have no chickie-dickie laying around.
You can't turn the channel in our favorite restaurant. 22222frying pan

Offline mountaineer

In other words, no confirmation whatsoever.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

Not a lick.

Offline edpc

Seems like her spokesperson pretty much did.  Notice the statement said she will watch ‘any channel she wants,’ not ‘this story has no basis.’   Very similar in tone to the time when Rudy said Melania did not believe the affairs ever happened and the reply was, “I don’t believe Mrs. Trump has ever discussed her thoughts on anything with Mr. Giuliani.”
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 09:01:01 pm by edpc »

Online Wingnut

Seems like her spokesperson pretty much did.  Notice the statement said she will watch ‘any channel she wants,’ not ‘this story has no basis.’

I think I shall start calling you "Stretch Armstrong".

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It's serves as sufficient confirmation to folks who are predisposed to hate Trump anyway.  Fortunately nobody expects them to vote for Trump even if they had guns pointed at their heads... :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

The one time she had a direct reply was after her surgery. Since then, her spokesperson has made very specific non-denial oblique digs at news stories or people.  No yoga required.

Online Wingnut

The one time she had a direct reply was after her surgery. Since then, her spokesperson has made very specific non-denial oblique digs at news stories or people.  No yoga required.

When do you plan to take swipes at Barron Trump.  You are about out of the other Family members to unfairly dis?

Offline edpc

When do you plan to take swipes at Barron Trump.  You are about out of the other Family members to unfairly dis?

I already did – just ask Tom.    *****rollingeyes*****