Author Topic: Coca-Cola says it's raising soda prices after Trump tariffs  (Read 3157 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Coca-Cola says it's raising soda prices after Trump tariffs
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2018, 05:11:55 am »
You can say that again. Wang is a real bleep.

Well, of course you are going to have Wang when you have orgies at the hot tub Frank.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online roamer_1

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2018, 05:12:52 am »
I can pay the Guineas down the road for a wood fired pizza and keep the patio clear for the hot tub and orgies.

meh. You can keep your dependencies. Though I am a ways off from the cedar hot tub (again, wood fired)... The outdoor kitchen has to go in first, as it's all masonry and stone work... Then the porch will be built around it, and then I get to build the hot tub... so probably a year or two off...

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2018, 05:17:14 am »
Well, of course you are going to have Wang when you have orgies at the hot tub Frank.

Yeah, but you gotta watch where you put him. He has a tendency to offend some of the first timers at the party.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2018, 05:21:05 am »
Pepsi does not give a damn.   Would you two just stfu.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2018, 05:26:09 am »
Pepsi does not give a damn.   Would you two just stfu.

Listen Wang. If we wanted your input we would have asked for it.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2018, 01:32:33 pm »
This is like the earlier story today where Whirlpool blamed the tariffs that were just put in place for a huge drop in stock and then when you dig deeper you find they have serious worldwide corporate and delivery problems.
Anything to keep the truth away from the investors they have been mismanaging the company.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington