Author Topic: Turkey Vows To Keep Buying Iranian Oil: 'We Will Not Obey'  (Read 338 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Turkey Vows To Keep Buying Iranian Oil: 'We Will Not Obey'
« on: July 25, 2018, 06:01:32 pm »
Turkey plans to keep purchasing Iranian oil in defiance of American sanctions on the rogue regime, according to the NATO ally’s top diplomat.

“We buy oil from Iran and we purchase it in proper conditions,” Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said Tuesday. “What is the other option?”

Cavusoglu’s comments raise the specter of yet another clash between the U.S. and Turkey, which is also in the final stages of an arms deal with Russia that could trigger American sanctions. Turkish officials, in both cases, have dismissed the U.S.' threat of sanctions to constrain the choices of other countries.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/turkey-vows-to-keep-buying-iranian-oil-we-will-not-obey

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Turkey Vows To Keep Buying Iranian Oil: 'We Will Not Obey'
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 06:02:02 pm »
With friends like these....
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Turkey Vows To Keep Buying Iranian Oil: 'We Will Not Obey'
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 06:45:18 pm »
If the Iranian government can - and they surely did - install their puppet as president of the United States they sure as hell can do it in Turkey!
 -
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien