Author Topic: Congresswoman Maxine Waters' Los Angeles office is evacuated after a package with the label 'ANTHRAX  (Read 895 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Multiple emergency vehicles were seen parked outside Waters' office on Tuesday afternoon after the package was reported.

The team determined that the package was safe, according to the Los Angeles Times.

An investigation has since been launched by the Los Angeles Police Department Major Crimes Division. The Los Angeles Fire Department is also investigating. 

While Waters has received a slew of death threats following her criticism of Trump, she has made it clear she won't be backing down anytime soon.

The Democrat recently warned would-be assassins that they 'better shoot straight' if they want to target her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5988873/Rep-Maxine-Waters-receives-Anthrax-package-LA-office.html

----------

You opened the can MadMax.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

It's hard to believe a US postal carrier delivered a package labeled ANTHRAX.

Offline mountaineer

Did she mail it to herself?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I guess they picked the wrong brew to send her to mellow out on. :shrug:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Was the return address from Joey Belladonna?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

You mean like how the USPS  treats packages labeled:  Fragile. Handle with Care.  Do not Fold. So they spindle and mutilate them instead?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline skeeter

« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 02:07:05 pm by skeeter »

Offline dfwgator

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Talk radio host Chris Plante said the envelope was addressed to a "Ms. Anne Thrax"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Of course she did.

Probably.  She needs to stay in the news every day and I think maybe we'd been Maxine free for a couple of days.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline libertybele

Talk radio host Chris Plante said the envelope was addressed to a "Ms. Anne Thrax"

:silly:  :rolling:  Maybe Auntie Maxine will start to get them message that people think she's a nut job.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You mean like how the USPS  treats packages labeled:  Fragile. Handle with Care.  Do not Fold. So they spindle and mutilate them instead?

I like the way they leave boxes marked all over, "PERISHABLE" in my parcel locker when it's 117 degrees outside.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: