Author Topic: The White House Transcript Is Missing the Most Explosive Part Of The Trump–Putin Press Conference  (Read 633 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
It was perhaps the most explosive exchange in an incendiary press conference: Russian President Vladimir Putin appearing to frankly admit to a motive for, and maybe even to the act of, meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, despite repeatedly denying Russian interference in American politics during the rest of his appearance with Donald Trump in Finland on Monday.

But the exchange doesn’t appear in full in the White House’s live-stream or transcript of the press conference, and it’s missing entirely from the Kremlin’s transcript of the event. The White House did not immediately provide an explanation for the discrepancy.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/07/trump-putin-press-conference-transcript/565385/
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 12:19:18 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Second doctored transcript they released in the span of 12 hours. Imagine our reaction if this was Obama.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Second doctored transcript they released in the span of 12 hours. Imagine our reaction if this was Obama.

You're still confused.  Bless your heart.

Offline edpc

It's not just the transcript.  The video on the White House site also deletes the first part of the question.  Go to the White House live stream link below.  It's over 2 hrs long, so fast forward to the 2:18:00 mark.  You'll see the edit.  Compare it to the actual events. 

! No longer available
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 12:50:24 pm by edpc »

Offline edpc

A side by side comparison can be found here, if you can stomach listening to Maddow.

https://crooksandliars.com/2018/07/maddow-official-helsinki-video-and

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.