Author Topic: FBI: ‘Russian Spy’ Mueller Just Jailed Was Granted “Expedited” Entry into U.S. via John Kerry, Eric  (Read 926 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Maria Butina was granted a special travel visa to enter the United States in 2015 by John Kerry’s state department with likely help from the then-U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, according to FBI officials.

Butina was already on a federal watchlist, FBI insiders said, which means Holder’s Justice Department — and likely Holder himself — would have had to green light Butina’s visa from Russia for entry into the United States.

Holder resigned as attorney general two weeks after Butina met with high-ranking Obama officials in Washington D.C. Butina met with Obama officials in the Treasury and Federal Reserve.

FBI officials said Butina was given special entry into the U.S. by Kerry’s State Dept. because the timeline of her visa was “certainly expedited,” per intelligence the agent would not disclose.

https://truepundit.com/fbi-russian-spy-mueller-just-jailed-was-granted-special-expedited-entry-into-u-s-via-john-kerry-eric-holder-met-with-obama-officials-prior-to-arrest/

----------------

I swear there is more Democrat incest in DC than an Missouri family reunion.
The Republic is lost.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The DC US Attorney is prosecuting this case, not Mueller.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
The DC US Attorney is prosecuting this case, not Mueller.

Does that change how she got here, or who she knew?
The Republic is lost.

Offline edpc

Does that change how she got here, or who she knew?

It questions the credibility of the article, if they don’t know the details.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical

It questions the credibility of the article, if they don’t know the details.

Or, it's a convenient retort to attempt to cast doubt the rest of the assertions in the article, none of which seem to be in dispute.
The Republic is lost.

Offline edpc

Or, it's a convenient retort to attempt to cast doubt the rest of the assertions in the article, none of which seem to be in dispute.

Really?  They speculate Holder himself signed off on the visa.  That’s undisputed?  ‘Investigative Bureau’ trips out of the gate on the headline, makes a WAG on how she got the visa, and buttresses the article with Reuters material.  Sloppy and highly questionable.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical

Really?  They speculate Holder himself signed off on the visa.  That’s undisputed?  ‘Investigative Bureau’ trips out of the gate on the headline, makes a WAG on how she got the visa, and buttresses the article with Reuters material.  Sloppy and highly questionable.

So then how did she get into the country?
The Republic is lost.

Offline edpc

So then how did she get into the country?

I don’t know and obviously neither do they.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical

I don’t know and obviously neither do they.

But if she was indeed on a watchlist, then that raises questions as to why she was let in.
The Republic is lost.

Offline edpc

But if she was indeed on a watchlist, then that raises questions as to why she was let in.

There are also questions about how/why Veselnitskaya was able to be in the country for the Trump Tower meeting.  Last week, True Pundit was wildly speculating the 5 Secret witnesses with immunity in the Manafort trial included the Podestas.  We found out yesterday, they were unknowns who worked at financial institutions where Manafort had potentially criminal dealings.  All I’m saying is they mix facts with speculation and aren’t necessarily a dependable source.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused