Author Topic: House votes to repeal ObamaCare's medical device tax  (Read 597 times)

Offline goodwithagun

House votes to repeal ObamaCare's medical device tax
« on: July 24, 2018, 11:34:01 pm »
The House of Representatives on Tuesday voted to repeal the controversial medical device tax created by former President Barack Obama’s 2010 health care law.

“The House just voted to repeal Obamacare’s Medical Device Tax,” House Speaker Paul Ryan tweeted. “This bipartisan legislation will make healthcare more affordable and ensure Americans have access to the most innovative life-saving and life-improving medical technology.”

Read more here: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/24/house-votes-to-repeal-obamacares-medical-device-tax.html
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

Re: House votes to repeal ObamaCare's medical device tax
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 11:34:23 pm »
Why not the whole damn thing?  9999hair out0000
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Drago

• "Life is a Journey"
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 01:59:00 am »
Yep, this "chipping away" just causes more taxpayer pain and public debt thru increased subsidies (welfare).  And in the meantime the wife & I still can't buy the medical policy we need because of Obamacare (high deductible, no "EHB's").

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 02:34:08 am »

Good news→ The House just voted to repeal Obamacare’s Medical Device Tax. This bipartisan legislation will make healthcare more affordable and ensure Americans have access to the most innovative life-saving and life-improving medical technology.

4:17 PM - Jul 24, 2018

Better news....getting rid of that 20% will make my quarterly bonuses larger.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.