Author Topic: Scarborough: Trump leads ‘the most corrupt administration in modern history’  (Read 568 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Scarborough: Trump leads ‘the most corrupt administration in modern history’
By Aris Folley - 07/24/18 10:48 AM EDT

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough on Tuesday slammed President Trump shortly after his administration announced he is exploring the removal of the security clearance from top Obama-era intelligence officials who have been publicly critical of him.

“This is the most corrupt administration in modern history,” Scarborough said on his show "Morning Joe," and cited examples of ways he believes Trump has monetized his administration. Scarborough mocked the White House's accusations against former CIA Director John Brennan and other top Obama-era intelligence officials they they have "politicized and in some cases monetized their public service and security clearances."

Scarborough named the time White house Trump's senior adviser Kellyanne Conway promoted Ivanka Trump's line of clothing and implored viewers to "go buy Ivanka's stuff” on live television and the Secret Service hotel bills at Mar-a-Lago.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/398527-scarborough-said-trump-leads-the-most-corrupt-administration-in
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Lori Klausutis was unavailable for comment.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
His ridiculous haircut makes him look like a Q-tip and his silly words make him sound as smart as one.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline dfwgator

Offline skeeter

Whatever. Scarborough has no crediblity.

Of all the leftwing yakkers Scarborough has the least credibility, as a few years ago he was mouthing all the right conservative platitudes. He's found his niche and it must pay well.

Offline the_doc

Scarborough: Trump leads ‘the most corrupt administration in modern history’
By Aris Folley - 07/24/18 10:48 AM EDT

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough on Tuesday slammed President Trump shortly after his administration announced he is exploring the removal of the security clearance from top Obama-era intelligence officials who have been publicly critical of him.

“This is the most corrupt administration in modern history,” Scarborough said on his show "Morning Joe," and cited examples of ways he believes Trump has monetized his administration. Scarborough mocked the White House's accusations against former CIA Director John Brennan and other top Obama-era intelligence officials they they have "politicized and in some cases monetized their public service and security clearances."

Scarborough named the time White house Trump's senior adviser Kellyanne Conway promoted Ivanka Trump's line of clothing and implored viewers to "go buy Ivanka's stuff” on live television and the Secret Service hotel bills at Mar-a-Lago.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/398527-scarborough-said-trump-leads-the-most-corrupt-administration-in

Proposed tweet for Trump:  Joe Scarborough works for the most corrupt TV network in history. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Of all the leftwing yakkers Scarborough has the least credibility, as a few years ago he was mouthing all the right conservative platitudes. He's found his niche and it must pay well.

He is probably a role model, for Jeff Flake.

This time around, the casting urinal will be crowded, with Flake, Corker, Will, Kristol, Sasse, McMuffin, Ryan plus other contenders.

All carry the "conservative" label.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline dfwgator

He did it all for the nookie.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Why is Joe Scarborough still on TV.  He's gone through so many personas.  I remember when he was a conservative.  Then, something happened in his personal life and he changed.  Now, he has gone over to the dark side to such an extent that he's become a joke.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline endicom

...as a few years ago he was mouthing all the right conservative platitudes.

Are you going to Scarborough Fair?
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme;
Remember me to one who lives there,
For she was once a true love of mine.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He did it all for the nookie.
That young boy he married must have cut him off.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Are you going to Scarborough Fair?
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme;
Remember me to one who lives there,
For she was once a true love of mine.

Nah. The banjo is Joe's game.

! No longer available

Offline Suppressed

Yeah, that really contradicted the point, and wow'd me with counter-evidence!

*****rollingeyes*****
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Lori Klausutis was unavailable for comment.

Except it was proven he had nothing to do with that.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

You're right he doesn't.  But if you're going to show his lack of credibility there are better ways to make that case than using an already discredited urban legend.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!