Author Topic: Voters Don't Care Very Much About Issues Liberals Care About a Lot  (Read 391 times)

Offline endicom

PJ Media
Rick Moran
July 22, 2018

Gallup has released a poll of the most important issues facing the country. It was taken earlier this month and, in what must be a terrible surprise to liberals, no one even mentioned climate change or "the situation with Russia."

Regarding economic problems, there is little concern about inflation (good for Republicans) and there isn't much worry about the "gap between rich and poor" (bad for Democrats).

More... https://pjmedia.com/trending/voters-dont-care-very-much-about-issues-liberals-care-about-a-lot/

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Voters Don't Care Very Much About Issues Liberals Care About a Lot
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 12:05:32 pm »
Dare I say it?

It's the economy, stupid.

Here's my $.02: liberals have done such a good job in dumbing down the country, the average American no longer listens to what they have to say. The evidence for that comes from the young woman who beat Crowley in the primary. For a veritable nanosecond, she was seen as the future of the Democrat Party...until she made several gaffes while being interviewed. Similar to how we on the right latched on to a couple of neophytes who claimed to be Tea Partiers several years ago...Katrina Pierson comes to mind.

I know my history, and it was James Carville who coined the above phrase. I work with quite a few younger folks who are clueless when it comes to even contemporary history. They just don't care, aren't inquisitive at all. A bit O/T, but I was talking with one about the new Mission Impossible movie, it really does look interesting to me. I told the young man about watching the TV series when I was growing up...it was only on for a dozen years or so, but he was flabbergasted that was the genesis for the Tom Cruise movies.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.