Author Topic: Nikki Haley gives very harsh statement on Russia, and then speaks out on Trump summit  (Read 468 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Excerpt (interview on CBN):

Nikki Haley gives very harsh statement on Russia, and then speaks out on Trump summit

Carlos Garcia Article Goal Inform

“What’s been your view about what happened in Helsinki,” he continued, “and a little bit on North Korea, but really, on Russia [and] Helsinki, and the criticism that came his way?”

“Well, first of all, we don’t trust Russia,” Haley responded forcefully, “we don’t trust Putin, we never will, they’re never gonna be our friend, that’s just a fact.”

“But what I do think is, whether it’s the president sitting down with Kim [Jong Un], or whether the president sits down with Putin, those are things that have to happen,” she continued. “You can’t get to the end of the other side if you don’t have those conversations.”

Read more at: https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/07/23/nikki-haley-gives-very-harsh-statement-on-russia-and-then-speaks-out-on-trump-summit

« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 03:01:08 am by TomSea »

Offline montanajoe

“Well, first of all, we don’t trust Russia,” Haley responded forcefully, “we don’t trust Putin, we never will, they’re never gonna be our friend, that’s just a factt”

I like her, I don't think she and Trump see the world the same way and I have doubts about how long she will last in this administration... :shrug: