Author Topic: New Jersey Pol Warns: If Pot Is Legalized, Dispensaries Will Sell 'Sex Toy Oils With Marijuana'  (Read 786 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
A Democratic state senator in New Jersey warned this week that dispensaries would sell "sex toy oils with marijuana" if weed is legalized for recreational use.
State Sen. Ron Rice tells NJTV that if
we legalize recreational marijuana, right across the street from my office they're going to put up stores. They want to call them dispensaries. They're going to be stores that do retail selling of cupcakes with marijuana, candies with marijuana, sex toy oils with marijuana, lipsticks with marijuana—all those kinds of products that kids can get and people can get......

http://reason.com/blog/2018/07/20/dispensaries-will-sell-sex-toy-oils-with

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
all those kinds of products that kids can get

*****rollingeyes*****
Let it burn.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
...and don't forget the Barry White CD.   ^-^
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
He is right... nothing to see here. One of the few times I agree with a democrat now days.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline goodwithagun

Marijuana sex toy oil? As opposed to two cycle?   :silly: :silly: :silly:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online roamer_1

Marijuana sex toy oil? As opposed to two cycle?   :silly: :silly: :silly:

I haven't seen marijuana laced two-stroke oil in a long time... And yes, there's some low hanging fruit there for someone...

:silly: :silly:

Offline goodwithagun

I haven't seen marijuana laced two-stroke oil in a long time... And yes, there's some low hanging fruit there for someone...

:silly: :silly:

I’m no nun, but I blush a little at the thought of a pull start vibrator. That’s some serious kink this pol’s into  :silly:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online roamer_1

I’m no nun, but I blush a little at the thought of a pull start vibrator. That’s some serious kink this pol’s into  :silly:

:bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly:

You know, I had a pic of a gas powered concrete vibrator all ready to go, but thought better of it... You can do your shopping on your own...  :tongue2: :silly: :beer: :seeya:

Offline goodwithagun

:bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly:

You know, I had a pic of a gas powered concrete vibrator all ready to go, but thought better of it... You can do your shopping on your own...  :tongue2: :silly: :beer: :seeya:

Hubby is a professional firefighter. A few years ago they responded to a house fire in which the fire originated from the bedroom. It was an electrical fire starting at the outlet behind the bed. Guess what was plugged into that outlet?  :rolling:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Some of you folk need help!   :beer:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

Guess what was plugged into that outlet?  :rolling:

I don't really think I want to know...  :shrug: :whistle: :silly:

Offline Frank Cannon

They're going to be stores that do retail selling of cupcakes with marijuana, candies with marijuana, sex toy oils with marijuana, lipsticks with marijuana—all those kinds of products that kids can get and people can get......

I'm with this guy. Kids these days can't roll a decent joint today because of these stupid products. It's a dying art form.

Offline goodwithagun

They're going to be stores that do retail selling of cupcakes with marijuana, candies with marijuana, sex toy oils with marijuana, lipsticks with marijuana—all those kinds of products that kids can get and people can get......

I'm with this guy. Kids these days can't roll a decent joint today because of these stupid products. It's a dying art form.

Maybe try teaching them the old ways instead of yelling at them to stay off your lawn  :rolling:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

True, Frank.   But serious question. 

These elaborate glass bongs today are multi filtered...would they be the way to go today? 

I mean...who smokes joints anymore?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline goodwithagun

True, Frank.   But serious question. 

These elaborate glass bongs today are multi filtered...would they be the way to go today? 

I mean...who smokes joints anymore?

Ohhhhh! Elaborate glass bongs! That’s what you need the oil for? Now it makes sense.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 01:14:35 am by goodwithagun »
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online roamer_1