Author Topic: Juan Williams: Dems can beat Trump with the white working class  (Read 310 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Juan Williams: Dems can beat Trump with the white working class
By Juan Williams, opinion contributor — 07/23/18 06:00 AM EDT

“Well, I dream, I dream about Biden,” President Trump told CBS News last week when asked if he’d like to face the former vice president in the 2020 presidential election.

“Look, Joe Biden ran three times,” Trump explained, incorrectly. (Biden ran for president twice, in 1988 and 2008.) “He never got more than one percent and President Obama took him out of the garbage heap… I'd love to have it be Biden.”

Trump’s insults reveal an insecurity.

He knows Biden is the best Democrat to take back the White House.

Why?

more
http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/398191-juan-williams-dems-can-beat-trump-with-the-white-working-class
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Juan Williams: Dems can beat Trump with the white working class
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 06:36:25 pm »
Juan Williams: Dems can beat Trump with the white working class
By Juan Williams, opinion contributor — 07/23/18 06:00 AM EDT

“Well, I dream, I dream about Biden,” President Trump told CBS News last week when asked if he’d like to face the former vice president in the 2020 presidential election.

“Look, Joe Biden ran three times,” Trump explained, incorrectly. (Biden ran for president twice, in 1988 and 2008.) “He never got more than one percent and President Obama took him out of the garbage heap… I'd love to have it be Biden.”

Trump’s insults reveal an insecurity.

He knows Biden is the best Democrat to take back the White House.

Why?

more
http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/398191-juan-williams-dems-can-beat-trump-with-the-white-working-class

Juan,Juan,Juan! We bought you books and sent you to school,and you still didn't learn a damn thing!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!